Windows 10: no changes were made

Discus and support no changes were made in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I try to reboot my pc it says no changes were made. I would like to reboot it bc I have a couple of viruses becuz of pirated apps. plz someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thibaulttranse, Apr 3, 2020.

1. no changes were made

when I try to reboot my pc it says no changes were made. I would like to reboot it bc I have a couple of viruses becuz of pirated apps. plz someone help me

:)

Thibaulttranse, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 3, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue no changes were made :p

cadaveca, Apr 3, 2020
  4. RealNeil Win User

no changes were made

Advice needed on build for a teenager's first custom PC

Good list.

RealNeil, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

no changes were made

1. no changes were made - Similar Threads - changes were made

2. No changes were made in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No changes were made in my PC: I cant reset my PC. I need it clean. I already made a back up for this and I want to do reset. I tried both options in settings and windows environment and I cant proceed since I keep getting interrupted saying there is a problem....
  3. No changes were made in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No changes were made in my PC: I cant reset my PC. I need it clean. I already made a back up for this and I want to do reset. I tried both options in settings and windows environment and I cant proceed since I keep getting interrupted saying there is a problem....
  4. No changes were made in my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 reset no changes were made.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 reset no changes were made.: Hi, I was recently trying to reset my windows 10 laptop, and I want to keep all my files. so I reset the pc with the option to keep all my files but after trying to reset it, it said no changes were made....
  6. "There was a problem resetting this PC, No changes were made"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There was a problem resetting this PC, No changes were made": I tried resetting my PC due to a problem with no sound, thinking it should fix that. However, when i try to reset it it gets to a certain point where it stops and brings up this message. "There was a problem resetting your PC, No changes were made". Also when i goto update...
  7. There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made.

There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made.: G'day. My PC is currently running at the same pace as a snail so i decided to try and reset it. I was about 3% into resetting it and then all of a sudden it comes up with a messaging stating: "There was a problem resetting this PC. No changes were made." If anyone could...
  8. There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made: Hi Concerns, I got an window update on 18th of January 2019, and after updating my PC. I couldn't access my PC, it goes in repairs and fixing mode. I tired resetting the Laptop, but getting this message. Please help me in this regard....
  9. There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made

There was a problem resetting your PC - No changes were made: My computer has been running a bit slow lately, so I tried to factory reset it. It was working out well until it reached around 35%, and I got an error message saying no changes were made and reset was failed. I tried this 3 more times with similar results. Can somebody...
  10. Reset failed no changes were made

Reset failed no changes were made: I've been trying to factory reset my laptop and when it goes to my main logo boot it fails at like 50% and comes up with that message. I've tried /sfc scannow no errors were found and i dont have a disc or usb to reinstall win 10 I only got an SD card I also tried the...