Windows 10: No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above

Discus and support No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; For if you don't want a login screen in win10 After a CLEAN install with Win10 19035 or above, there is no checkbox in netplwiz 'Users must enter a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by red61, Feb 19, 2020.

1. red61 Win User

No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above

For if you don't want a login screen in win10

After a CLEAN install with Win10 19035 or above, there is no checkbox in netplwiz 'Users must enter a user name and password'.
    After dozens of search's I couldn't find an answer for this, they are all outdated. So after a lot of experimenting I worked this out to fix it.

1 Clean install normally.

2 Restart you will have to use your pin.

3 Change to a local account, I didn't put in a password just left blank, Restart twice.

4 You should now have check box in 'netplwiz'. Uncheck, apply and put in your normal microsoft password. Restart.

5 Change back to Pin, restart put in your pin, Run netplwiz, and uncheck again, 'put in your normal microsoft password' You now shouldn't have to login again.

Its a bit long, there might be a shorter answer but I haven't found it..

:)

red61, Feb 19, 2020

2. Netplwiz

Hello GregJohnson6,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Please follow these steps:

1. Type netplwiz in the search box at the bottom left corner of the desktop. Then click on “netplwiz” on the pop-up menu.

2. In User Accounts dialog box, check the box next to 'Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer'. Then click OK button.

3. Restart your PC then you can log in using a password.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Feb 19, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 19, 2020
  4. No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above

1. No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above - Similar Threads - check box netplwiz

2. Explorer Check Boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Check Boxes: I have a laptop. It cannot be a tablet. The keyboard does not detach. In Explorer have deselected View>Show>Item Check Boxes and I cannot get the check boxes to NOT show. I don't want them to show. I have also deselected System>Personalization>Taskbar Behaviors>Optimize...
  3. Explorer Check Boxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Check Boxes: I have a laptop. It cannot be a tablet. The keyboard does not detach. In Explorer have deselected View>Show>Item Check Boxes and I cannot get the check boxes to NOT show. I don't want them to show. I have also deselected System>Personalization>Taskbar Behaviors>Optimize...
  4. Focus box above search task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus box above search task bar: Hi, I have this opaque box at the bottom of my desktop above my task bar. This is notepad opened so I could add arrows as the box is hard to see against any other color than white. When I hover a mouse over that area my session wheel spins. I cannot override the focus of the...
  5. Focus box above search task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus box above search task bar: Hi, I have this opaque box at the bottom of my desktop above my task bar. This is notepad opened so I could add arrows as the box is hard to see against any other color than white. When I hover a mouse over that area my session wheel spins. I cannot override the focus of the...
  6. [Question] Trying to use “netplwiz” but the check box is missing to turn off password. How...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Question] Trying to use “netplwiz” but the check box is missing to turn off password. How...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/howmanymeninthenorth [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzu1l9/question_trying_to_use_netplwiz_but_the_check_box/
  7. How to remove gray box above taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove gray box above taskbar: I suddenly have a gray box above the taskbar that I can't seem to remove. No clue what I did to make it appear and can't figure out how to get rid of it either! I've restarted the laptop and reinstalled Chrome - I'm at a loss. Can anyone help?...
  8. No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No check box in netplwiz 19035 and above: For if you don't want a login screen in win10 After a CLEAN install with Win10 19035 or above, there is no checkbox in netplwiz 'Users must enter a user name and password'. After dozens of search's I couldn't find an answer for this, they are all outdated. So after a lot of...
  9. Huge menu above search box

in Windows 10 Support
    Huge menu above search box: Hi I have just upgraded Win10 to Version 1909 Build 18363.418 and have suddenly got this huge menu which pops up when I select the search box. It coveres nearly half of the screen. I have no idea what it is called. I seems some users got something similar with the last...
  10. Netplwiz, windows 10, no check box to uncheck password and user name.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netplwiz, windows 10, no check box to uncheck password and user name.: Hi, I'm using window 10, trying to use netplwiz to bypass login but when I chose my user name there is not check box to uncheck use password and user name. Anyone know why? SJM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 netplwiz uncheck not show

2. users must enter a username/password missing