Windows 10: No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

Discus and support No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BuzWeaver Win User

No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must enter a username and password to use this computer.

:)

BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021
  2. BuzWeaver Win User

I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must enter a username and password to use this computer.

No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup [​IMG]

BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 7, 2021
  4. No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

No password login box

Hi Helen,

There could be changes made with the settings on your computer that has disabled the option to have users to log in with a username and password. This should be enabled back to get again the login window.

If you're able to login to your system without using the password, please follow these steps to enable the login window during startup:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Run.
    • In the Run field, type in control userpasswords2 and hit
      Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, check the box for Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Restart your computer and see if you're prompted with the login window.

In case you can't login to your system, please boot your computer in Safe Mode. Check out the link,

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and follow the steps in From the sign-in screen. Once you're in Safe Mode, follow the steps above to enable the password prompt. Once done, restart your computer to go back to normal mode.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup - Similar Threads - Check Box option

2. Check user Sign-in option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Check user Sign-in option: Hi, we have enabled SSO login by Palo Alto and I want to find how many users are using this option. Am I able to remote check which option in "Sign-in option" user has enabled?...
  3. Check user Sign-in option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Check user Sign-in option: Hi, we have enabled SSO login by Palo Alto and I want to find how many users are using this option. Am I able to remote check which option in "Sign-in option" user has enabled?...
  4. Disable Check disk on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Check disk on startup: At Every boot, Windows ask for a check disk. I tried CMD commands, Regedit but none seems to work. What is the permanent solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-check-disk-on-startup/0dded1d6-944f-40a6-9a30-297913814366
  5. Disable Check disk on startup

Disable Check disk on startup: At Every boot, Windows ask for a check disk. I tried CMD commands, Regedit but none seems to work. What is the permanent solution for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-check-disk-on-startup/0dded1d6-944f-40a6-9a30-297913814366
  6. Disabling automatic application startup before user login possible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling automatic application startup before user login possible?: Hello all, our family has got a number of Windows 10 systems. On all systems we use microsoft account to login.Some days ago my son's rig went out of order, so I allowed access to his microsoft account on my own system. By doing so, I've noticed that system processes have...
  7. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?: Hello all, our family has got a number of Windows 10 systems. On all systems we use microsoft account to login.Some days ago my son's rig went out of order, so I allowed access to his microsoft account on my own system. By doing so, I've noticed that system processes have...
  8. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?: Hello all, our family has got a number of Windows 10 systems. On all systems we use microsoft account to login.Some days ago my son's rig went out of order, so I allowed access to his microsoft account on my own system. By doing so, I've noticed that system processes have...
  9. Disabling application startup BEFORE users login possible?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. How to disable check box on files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable check box on files: I'm having an issue with this annoying box that appears at either the top left of a desktop icon or on the left of any file I'm viewing in the File Explorer. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? [img] [img] 112640

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netplwiz no option to disable password

2. Netplwiz Windows 10 no checkbox