Windows 10: No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

Discus and support No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BuzWeaver Win User

No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must enter a username and password to use this computer.

:)

BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021
  2. BuzWeaver Win User

I was going to bypass the Win10 password or pin number to log into windows, but my NetPlWiz screen isn't giving me the option to Uncheck: User must enter a username and password to use this computer.

No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup [​IMG]

BuzWeaver, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Jun 7, 2021
  4. No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup

No password login box

Hi Helen,

There could be changes made with the settings on your computer that has disabled the option to have users to log in with a username and password. This should be enabled back to get again the login window.

If you're able to login to your system without using the password, please follow these steps to enable the login window during startup:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Run.
    • In the Run field, type in control userpasswords2 and hit
      Enter.
    • In the User Accounts dialog box, check the box for Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Restart your computer and see if you're prompted with the login window.

In case you can't login to your system, please boot your computer in Safe Mode. Check out the link,

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    and follow the steps in From the sign-in screen. Once you're in Safe Mode, follow the steps above to enable the password prompt. Once done, restart your computer to go back to normal mode.

Update us on how it goes so we can assist you further.

Regards.

"If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to mark it as answer

to help those who are facing the same problem."

Vanessa Yar, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

1. No Check Box option to disable Login User Upon Startup - Similar Threads - Check Box option

2. How to disable disk check on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to disable disk check on startup: I use a laptop with hdd and ssd. Both hdd and ssd are having windows. I use the windows in ssd. I have a problem that whenever I turn on my laptop it starts disk checking because of which my windows in hdd is booted instead of ssd. I have performed disk check many times and...
  3. Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing option for disabling login password? How to disable login password?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AbonIamme [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3f8n9/missing_option_for_disabling_login_password_how/
  4. Windows 10 user login and startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 user login and startup: Community: On my DELL XPS 8900, running Windows 10, once previously and today, the lock screen would not dismiss to the sign on screen after multiple interrupts, mouse taps, key hits, for 25 minutes of waiting and tapping. Previously I rebooted, today just about...
  5. strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    strange blue box attached to my cursor upon startup.: If I click the blue box away, a white box with the words: View, Sort by, ..., Intel Graphics, .. appears. When I click that away, my computer becomes totally unresponsive. If I control-alt-delete, my computer starts acting normal again sometimes. Any one know what this...
  6. Windows 10 user login and startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 user login and startup: Dell XPS 8900, freezes in starting Desktop, Slideshow pane appears but taskbar does not, mouse and keyboard clicks do not respond, Windows button does not respond, have to power down and restart...
  7. Disable Unauthorized User Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable Unauthorized User Login: I recently did contract work for a company that basically hijacked my PC. Although I've deleted them everywhere I can locate them, their logins keep re-appearing. Re-appearing in my work account, on my desktop, and showing in my Microsoft activity as successfully logging in....
  8. How to disable check box on files

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable check box on files: I'm having an issue with this annoying box that appears at either the top left of a desktop icon or on the left of any file I'm viewing in the File Explorer. Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? [img] [img] 112640
  9. Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users: Windows 10 Pro No longer requires a login password on startup and logs right in as the user This is occurring on a Windows SBS2011 domain user account I scanned PC with trend AV and also Bitdefender - no issues found and PC is generally OK in all other regards and...
  10. No option to disable Fast Startup

in Windows 10 Support
    No option to disable Fast Startup: All of the guides I have seen say that to disable Fast Startup you should: - Settings | System | Power & Sleep - Additional Power Settings - Choose what the power buttons do Then under "Shut down settings" there should be a tick box - but I dont have it. Screenshot:...