Windows 10: No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

Discus and support No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was inside a thread and witnessed something strange inside Firefox. User MeandMyComputer's name refuses to self-quarantine. (See how it's sneaking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Mar 17, 2020.

1. No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

I was inside a thread and witnessed something strange inside Firefox. User MeandMyComputer's name refuses to self-quarantine. (See how it's sneaking out?)

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug [​IMG]

I use a dark theme if FF so don't sweat that. The new Edge and Chrome both do this --

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug [​IMG]

-- which is better but something seems broken.

(I've only now noticed that Windows Ten Forums couldn't shorten itself to WTF -- which really is too perfect for most computer bugs.)

:)

The Pool Man, Mar 17, 2020

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 17, 2020
  3. HTML codes in threads and posts

Did the "rules" change on what HTML codes can be posted? I used to be able to make tables, for example PowerColor to Release AGP version of Radeon X1950 Pro but now I cannot.

I can understand that allowing *all* HTML codes could cause havok in the wrong hands. But maybe some more flexibility? Perhaps to 5* members and above, who aren't here to cause a problem.

Is there a list of what can and what cannot be used to improve formatting?

lemonadesoda, Mar 17, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

1. No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug - Similar Threads - Clue Where Post

2. Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug: Microsoft HTML Help Executable In the HIDPI environment, the size of the font, as well as the size of the picture is confusing. the origin manifest: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation --> <assembly...
  3. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  4. Where is my post in microsoft community?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is my post in microsoft community?: Where is my post in microsoft community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-is-my-post-in-microsoft-community/3fc17c6f-d221-4665-8e1b-02d727455bf9
  5. windows shell experience host terminated (clues about the bug - for Microsoft)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows shell experience host terminated (clues about the bug - for Microsoft): I have real a lot of reports about problems with windows shell experience host. I have a nearly new PC, and verified there is no corruption of the OS (given the state of the tools from Microsoft). I suspect this is a bug in the OS. I have perhaps a clue that may help you...
  6. Chrome Bug: Unable to Import Bookmaks from HTML File?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Bug: Unable to Import Bookmaks from HTML File?: Hi Everyone... I just found this forum in a search attempt to resolve this issue, so any input will be much appreciated. I have recently upgraded to a Windows 10 computer and transferred all my important data (docs, pictures, music, software) to this computer from an...
  7. BSOD and no clue!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD and no clue!: Hi, Hoping you can help - I'm getting crashes at least once a day and have no idea how to read dump files etc. I've followed the instructions and attached the zip file so I'm hoping there's someone who will point me in the right direction! Thanks in advance. 38836
  8. Clue me in on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Clue me in on OneDrive: Can someone help me understand what it going on with OneDrive? From what I can tell, all my "Documents" and "Pictures" are going to OneDrive, which immediately chews up all my space. I initially deleted a bunch of stuff thinking it was like a backup before realize the...
  9. Windows 10 post install tips or bugs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 post install tips or bugs: Hello, Now I'm here after being a member of Seven Forums. I followed your posted install instructions yesterday and it looks like my Windows 10 update install is ok. Privacy being a big issue for me, I denied (selected Off) for everything it offered. Win 10 seems to be...
  10. Where can bugs in builds be reported?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can bugs in builds be reported?: Other than the built in feedback app - because it has a bug for me on build 10166 and is just a blue windows with a logo that doesn't provide any means to do anything with it. On build 10166, I'm finding there to be many bugs. Some of them are: - When my PC goes into...