Windows 10: No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

Discus and support No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was inside a thread and witnessed something strange inside Firefox. User MeandMyComputer's name refuses to self-quarantine. (See how it's sneaking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by The Pool Man, Mar 17, 2020.

1. No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

I was inside a thread and witnessed something strange inside Firefox. User MeandMyComputer's name refuses to self-quarantine. (See how it's sneaking out?)

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug [​IMG]

I use a dark theme if FF so don't sweat that. The new Edge and Chrome both do this --

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug [​IMG]

-- which is better but something seems broken.

(I've only now noticed that Windows Ten Forums couldn't shorten itself to WTF -- which really is too perfect for most computer bugs.)

:)

The Pool Man, Mar 17, 2020

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 17, 2020
  3. HTML codes in threads and posts

Did the "rules" change on what HTML codes can be posted? I used to be able to make tables, for example PowerColor to Release AGP version of Radeon X1950 Pro but now I cannot.

I can understand that allowing *all* HTML codes could cause havok in the wrong hands. But maybe some more flexibility? Perhaps to 5* members and above, who aren't here to cause a problem.

Is there a list of what can and what cannot be used to improve formatting?

lemonadesoda, Mar 17, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug

1. No Clue Where to Post this -- WTForums HTML (?) bug - Similar Threads - Clue Where Post

2. Unsure where to post this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsure where to post this: First time poster. so I can not find whee to post , the general forum , the topics do not fit fit . sorry I am o n a 2 Month old laptop , decent quality Direct from Hp 16 GB RAM 512 sssd but so far am not so happy .I Did a full reset 2 days ago to fix some issues I had...
  3. Unsure where to post this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unsure where to post this: First time poster. so I can not find whee to post , the general forum , the topics do not fit fit . sorry I am o n a 2 Month old laptop , decent quality Direct from Hp 16 GB RAM 512 sssd but so far am not so happy .I Did a full reset 2 days ago to fix some issues I had...
  4. Why isn't the html email bug fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the html email bug fixed?: Once again, I got an email in my Windows email app aol from one of my doctors and couldn't read the email because it was in html. This is an ongoing bug that does NOT get fixed. WHY?...
  5. Why isn't the html email bug fixed?

Why isn't the html email bug fixed?: Once again, I got an email in my Windows email app aol from one of my doctors and couldn't read the email because it was in html. This is an ongoing bug that does NOT get fixed. WHY?...
  6. Email app html bug still NOT FIXED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email app html bug still NOT FIXED: WHY? It's been months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-html-bug-still-not-fixed/2364e1ce-f7d0-47b6-b4d6-96513959cee7
  7. Email app html bug still NOT FIXED

Email app html bug still NOT FIXED: WHY? It's been months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-app-html-bug-still-not-fixed/2364e1ce-f7d0-47b6-b4d6-96513959cee7
  8. Random reboots, where to post?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random reboots, where to post?: I have an ASUS ROG Strix G15 Advanced Edition and it randomally reboots periodically. I don't know where to start to find why. ASUS - ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition 15.6" FHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9-5900HX - 16GB Memory - Radeon RX 6800M - 512GB SSD Model:G513QY-212.SG15...
  9. Where to post this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where to post this?: Hi madam/sir. I expressed my thoughts, at a link below. umm but i was kind of wondering if there a more appropriate place to put it, so it's open for other people to chime in on it if it is of their interest?...
  10. Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft HTML Help Executable HIDPI bug: Microsoft HTML Help Executable In the HIDPI environment, the size of the font, as well as the size of the picture is confusing. the origin manifest: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <!-- Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation --> <assembly...