Windows 10: No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator

Discus and support No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello! I am looking for a free automation software that has a Schedule feature and that works like the Automator on Mac. The software needs to have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Myran117, Oct 27, 2020.

1. No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator

Hello! I am looking for a free automation software that has a Schedule feature and that works like the Automator on Mac. The software needs to have a ”run software” action, be able to click on stuff on screen, get active window action, a if action, message action, get window size action, get window position action, press keyboard keys action, ask popup action, set active window action, move window action, resize window action, minimize window action and maximize window action

submitted by /u/Myran117
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Myran117, Oct 27, 2020

2. rockwell automation

Hi,

Regarding your issue with Rockwell automation software, we highly suggest to contact the Rockwell automation support.

Feel free to post back if you have another concern.

Phillip Pio, Oct 27, 2020
  3. jackhunt1 Win User
    rockwell automation

I'm having issue with my Rockwell automation software running properly or giving me error codes any help would be greatly appreciated

jackhunt1, Oct 27, 2020
  4. No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator

Automated Logic/ Web Control

I'm sorry it has taken me a while to respond to your question, nut Automated Logic is a building automation, HVAC control program, like johnson controls, etc. Here is a copy of the link which will better explain it.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://...kQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNEeTrVhDqzIXREUeyz6mX2ol904sQ

WebCTRL® Powerful and Intuitive Front End for Building Control
    Automated Logic’s WebCTRL is a premier building automation system, offering an intuitive user interface and powerful control features. WebCTRL can be accessed from anywhere in the world using Internet Explorer®, without the need for special software on the
    workstation. Through a browser you can access all building management functions including:

• setting and changing schedules,

• adjusting setpoints and other control properties,

• graphically trending important building conditions,

• viewing and acknowledging alarms, and

• running preconfigured and custom reports on energy usage, occupant overrides, tenant billing, and much more.
    WebCTRL is certified by the BACnet Testing Laboratory (BTL) as BACnet Advanced Workstation Software (B-AWS).

Timbo Lucero, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator

1. No Code Windows Automation software like Mac’s Automator - Similar Threads - Code Automation software

2. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  3. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Automation: HiI need to automate a number of tasks:1. I have a program that I use for stocks. It allows me to save data as a CSV. I need to automate the running of this program so it copies the data to a local folder.2. I have a data provider that provides data via SFTP. I need to...
  4. Task Automation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Automate Tasks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automate Tasks: Hey, bit of a long shot but always worth a try. Pretty much I'm needing some software to automate repetitive tasks on a locked down work PC that can't have software installed. I'm assuming if it was possible the device or software would have to pretend it's a mouse or...
  6. Automated storage tiering software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automated storage tiering software for Windows 10: I'm looking for an automated storage tiering (similar to the way in which Apple's Fusion Drive works) software for Windows 10, that works good on NVMe drives (I read that some programs does not work well with NVMe drives). My set up is 64GB NVMe SSD + 1TB HDD, Windows is...
  7. Advanced automation

in Windows 10 Support
    Advanced automation: Hopefully someone can help me with a task I have. I have about 70 URLs and on each page is a Vimeo video. For me to get a downloadable link to the Vimeo video I have to go into developer tools and get the direct download link to the Vimeo video so I can save it to my...
  8. Best automation software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best automation software: It's Fast keys,has all the required features and is constantly updated --- 1)Has text expander with this for e.g you can open a site by pressing qw or qe or any combination,including Function keys you can even shutdown,restart,standy with this,create a shortcut to type text...
  9. Automated Restarts..?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automated Restarts..?: What Microsoft employee is responsible for Windows update policies? Please provide a direct telephone number to the correct Microsoft executive so I can tell them to F#@K OFF for withholding my control over restarting my personal computer. There must be a single...
  10. Automate LOGIN

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Automate LOGIN: Is there a way to automate a LOGIN? I often need to login to a large number of pcs. I was wandering if there is a way to do it automatically by connecting an usb. Thanks 99320