Windows 10: no color, all grey,black?

Discus and support no color, all grey,black? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; colors are not showing on screen. grey and black only . can someone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by glenncharles1, Dec 7, 2018.

1. no color, all grey,black?

colors are not showing on screen. grey and black only . can someone help?

:)

glenncharles1, Dec 7, 2018

2. suggested theme colors

i would like to suggest for future theme colors for the home page:

dark grey, and light grey, and black.

bright pastels are not always appropriate

peter

peterpulmonary, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Using Paint to Write Yellon on a Black Background

Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it help.

• Open Paint.

• Under Home Tab, Click on Fill with color.

• Select the black color, and now click on blank page below.

• Now the background will be in black color.

• Select Brushes under Home tab and select yellow color.

• Then you will be able to write word and Figures in yellow color.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 7, 2018
  4. no color, all grey,black?

grey or black as background theme to live tiles

would it be possible to add light charcoal grey and black to the background color choices of the live tiles?

the bright colors currently available are too loud.

peterpulmonary, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

no color, all grey,black?

1. no color, all grey,black? - Similar Threads - color grey black

2. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost all color its all Black and white: lost all color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-color-its-all-black-and-white/52d518ef-9481-43df-a157-0a7b03691777
  3. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost all color its all Black and white: lost all color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-all-color-its-all-black-and-white/52d518ef-9481-43df-a157-0a7b03691777
  4. lost all color its all Black and white

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All videos on windows are in a weird grey color

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All videos on windows are in a weird grey color: I updated my PC to the latest windows update and opened youtube and found that all my videos are in a weird grey color. Initially, I thought this was just an issue with youtube itself but later when I was browsing other websites I encountered the same issue on EVERY SINGLE...
  6. Grey and white colors are same.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey and white colors are same.: I am having issue with colors on my windows 10, I cant see difference between light greys and white. both colors looks white.Till now I have tried color management to collaborate, I have updated the graphic drivers, I have tried updating windows and removing update too. there...
  7. Taskbar Color changed to grey

Taskbar Color changed to grey: Taskbar color suddenly changed to grey, without any intervention from me. How do I get back to windows default colours? Show accent color on Start Tasbar Action Center is greyed out. Win Ver 1903 162439
  8. Taskbar Color changed to grey

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Taskbar Color changed to grey: Taskbar color suddenly changed to grey, without any intervention from me. How do I get back to windows default colours? Show accent color on Start Tasbar Action Center is greyed out. Win Ver 1903 162439
  9. Grey or black sometimes blocks all screen on start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Grey or black sometimes blocks all screen on start: I've been getting a grey or black area covering all the screen sometimes when I start my computer. I haven't been able to recognize if there's a pattern to when it appears and when it doesn't. My solution all this time has been rebooting until it lets me in. I thought it's...
  10. Colors are all inverted. Everything is black.

Colors are all inverted. Everything is black.: The colors on my screen are all inverted. Text is white, background black. All colors appear as their opposites on the color wheel. I have tried resetting themes, colors, etc. and updated the display driver. Nothing works. This happened after installing the latest Windows 10...