Windows 10: No color in start menu.

Discus and support No color in start menu. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] It all of a sudden changed and I don't know why. In the settings app it says that I chose purple but it shows on everything but the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sloppy_Potatoe, Feb 25, 2021.

1. No color in start menu.

/u/Sloppy_Potatoe, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Feb 25, 2021
  3. DrNVS Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Thanks for the reply.

These procedures not helped to change the background color of the start menu by (right click)

No color in start menu. 2958a48f-fe66-4ba1-9f7b-f6e477df9a30.png

I want to change the black color to grey color as previous.

Please help.

Also previously right click will show the control panel, system, device manager etc. now it is not showing.

DrNVS, Feb 25, 2021
  4. No color in start menu.

Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

No color in start menu.

1. No color in start menu. - Similar Threads - color start menu

2. Start Menu Colors Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Colors Question: Hey Guys, I recently was updated to the latest build OS.. Seems like I cant change the start color menu when Im in Light Mode. I want to be in Light Mode not dark mode and when I choose Light Mode, the change start menu is greyed out. I can only change the start menu colors...
  3. Background color for Start Menu

Background color for Start Menu: Recently Win Update installed the latest version of Windows 10 (20H2), and I am left with a white background in my Start Menu (see picture) I went to Settings, but when I try to change the color, the check box to change the Start Menu is grayed out. (see picture) Does...
  4. Background color for Start Menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Background color for Start Menu: Recently Win Update installed the latest version of Windows 10 (20H2), and I am left with a white background in my Start Menu (see picture) I went to Settings, but when I try to change the color, the check box to change the Start Menu is grayed out. (see picture) Does...
  5. Start Menu Colors

Start Menu Colors: Ok, so I have a question regarding the Start Menu. It's nothing serious I'm just curious. Ok, so when you look at the Start Menu, for some reason some icons have blue backgrounds or purple. Would there be a way I can change these colors manually without using the Start Menu...
  6. Start Menu Color

Start Menu Color: Whenever I pick a color for my start menu, it shows if I untick the "Use Start full screen" , but when I tick the button the color turns dark or white. Why is this so, and how can I change it? Any update for that Microsoft?...
  7. Disable theme colors for start menu

Disable theme colors for start menu: I just installed the May Update of Windows 10 and was seeing the new theme feature which lets us to choose between light or dark colors. I noticed that the light color on the taskbar looks great but doesn't look that nice in the start menu (I use the full screen start menu)....
  8. Start menu text color

Start menu text color: good morning, im not sure if this has been posted and solved, but i have a hard time reading the start menu text..i even changed the default app mode from dark to light. and i cant figure out how to change the color of the text. any help would be appreciated thankyou in...
  9. start menu tile colors

start menu tile colors: I've scanned to find information on changing the tile colors and found nothing. Is there a way to change the start menu tile colors so they're not the same? Windows 8.1 had different color tiles but Windows 10 has most of them the same. Thanks 17729
  10. Start menu text color issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu text color issue: Hello all. Just got a new laptop for my first experience with Win10, although I am near expert experience with Windows since Win95. I must say I have more appreciation for this than I did for Win8. Anyways, I have been having an issue I am hoping I can find a solution to. I...