Windows 10: No color on bars on top.

Discus and support No color on bars on top. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tweetybird 47, Jul 11, 2019.

1. No color on bars on top.

I lost my colors the other day. I have them back except for the bars on top...the browser and favorites bar. What can I do to add color to them?

:)

tweetybird 47, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Cefizelj' Win User

No colored bar at the top of each window, windows are completely white

Thank you for your reply. I have posted my suggestion regarding this issue in Windows feedback app. I really hope that Microsoft will add the option to change the color-bar at the top of the window(s) in future updates.

Cefizelj', Jul 11, 2019
  3. How do I change taskbar/folder title bar text colors? in Windows 10

Hello,

• Do you want to change the taskbar's color or the taskbar's text color?

If you want to change the taskbar's color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color.
    • Turn "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" Off and select the color which you wish to have.
    • Turn "Show color on Start, taskbar, action center, and title bar" On.

If you want to change the taskbar's text color, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings and select Personalization.
    • Select Color and click on High contrast settings.
    • Now select the color of your wish and Apply.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 11, 2019
  4. No color on bars on top.

Cortana's Font Color (Blue) is impossible to read when she responds to me

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are trying to change the font color for Cortana on your PC, I suggest you to follow the step mentioned below:

Steps:

1. Type ‘Color settings’ in the Windows search bar.
    2. Tap on the ‘Color’ option.
    3. Uncheck ‘Automatically pick an accent color from my background’.
    4. You can select the preferred color, under
      Windows colors
    5. You can click on Cortana and you will be able to notice the color that was selected.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

No color on bars on top.

1. No color on bars on top. - Similar Threads - color bars top

2. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar color: Can anybody help me with changing the taskbar color? I have tried several suggestions, but none of them work. This predicament happened once before, and a kind community member gave me instructions on how to change the color. Not a significant big problem, but it is here. I...
  3. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  4. Task bar on top ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar on top ?: I have used rigit to put task bar on top , it was working fine .and when system got updates 45 days ago the task bar again came to bottom . Now i tried again rigit but its not happening Can any one please healp me in this to put taskbar on top because i like to use take bar...
  5. Windows top bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows top bar: So while i play all games the top bar for some reason pops up. this only happen to me last night and its very annoying. Its happening on all steam games. does anyone know a fik? submitted by /u/riceputting123 [link] [comments]...
  6. uTorrent top bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    uTorrent top bar: I uninstalled uTorrent from everywhere I could find it but the top bar still exists and wont go away. has this happened to anyone else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/utorrent-top-bar/8faf4d7f-a092-464c-9123-ffdfcc4488df
  7. bar with menus at top

in Windows 10 Customization
    bar with menus at top: How do I get a bar with menus at top of window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bar-with-menus-at-top/fdbf7fe9-738e-4ddc-9bcd-e7917bcb8807
  8. Task bar color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar color: Why can I change the task bar color on light setting but not on the dark setting? The box can only be checked off on dark setting but not light setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-color/8c7623a0-90de-4fc6-85ab-1ce7f8b965fd
  9. Title bar at top of page continuously changes colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Title bar at top of page continuously changes colors: As I perform functions in each app on my PC, the top bar (title bar? banner bar?) keeps changing the color display. Each time it changes, a sound plays and it disrupts whatever activity I am performing in the app, such as using the keyboard to type this message. This is very...
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307