Windows 10: No color printing

Discus and support No color printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently changed my ink cartridges, now I can only print in black. The cartridge is inserted correctly. When I try to print a document my "Color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cheri&Pinky, Apr 19, 2019.

1. No color printing

I recently changed my ink cartridges, now I can only print in black. The cartridge is inserted correctly. When I try to print a document my "Color mode" setting automatically switches from "Color" to Monochrome".

:)

Cheri&Pinky, Apr 19, 2019

2. Color printing

Although printer states it's printing in color, and it shows up in print preview, pages are only printed in black and white. This started with Windows 10. It was working fine prior to that. Any suggestions?

MaggieCarulo, Apr 19, 2019
  3. ErnestoAcosta Labrada, Apr 19, 2019
  4. No color printing

access color printing options for printer

Hello Frank,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

From the description provided, I understand that the images printed in Windows are in black and white format.

To be able to assist you better, let us know if you are able to print documents in other formats in color format.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to open the Print dialog box in Windows to access the settings for color profiles used in printer.

• Use the keyboard shortcuts Windows Logo + R to open the Run Command Dialog box
    • Type in the command: shellNo color printing :printersFolder
    • Right-clicking on the printer and open the printer preferences, where you can choose options such as paper size and layout.

• Select Print color which gives you options for Color or black-and-white (grayscale) prints.

Write to us with the updated information. If you need further assistance, we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

No color printing

1. No color printing - Similar Threads - color printing

2. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  3. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad: Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-stopped-printing-in-color-from-pc-but-does/6e513be1-0f31-487a-abaa-1142e5cd0f9f
  4. Printer stopped printing in color from PC but does ok from IPhone, IPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  6. Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.

Excel Worksheet will not print in color; my printer is set up for color.: My Excel worksheet will not print out in color for the cells that show up in color. My printer and the worksheet parameters are set for color. What am I missing?...
  7. Epson XP-7100 won't print black unless color ink tanks are full, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson XP-7100 won't print black unless color ink tanks are full, Windows 11: Upgrading to Windows 11 has bricked by Epson XP-7100 printer. I only want to print black documents, and my black ink tank is full. But I'm getting a "no toner/ink" error because a couple of color tanks are empty. I used to be able to print in black on prior Windows versions...
  8. Epson XP-7100 won't print black unless color ink tanks are full, Windows 11

Epson XP-7100 won't print black unless color ink tanks are full, Windows 11: Upgrading to Windows 11 has bricked by Epson XP-7100 printer. I only want to print black documents, and my black ink tank is full. But I'm getting a "no toner/ink" error because a couple of color tanks are empty. I used to be able to print in black on prior Windows versions...
  9. My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color...: My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color and when info is black it is blank. Ink is full. Have checked everything etc...
  10. My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color...

My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color...: My Dell laptop and my hp envy 7645 have stopped wkg together. Printer only prints color and when info is black it is blank. Ink is full. Have checked everything etc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe not printing in color

2. no color printing

3. wifi printer sabotage no color printing

4. hp iphone app and windows 10 drivers for hp envy 4460 no longer allow colour printing,
  5. no color in printing,
  6. windows how to print with no colour,
  7. no color print from printer