Windows 10: No color when vdeos play back

Discus and support No color when vdeos play back in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I try to play video the color disappears and it goes to black and white. When I slide the bar, it shows color in the little boxes above the bar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by papahyle, Dec 13, 2018.

1. papahyle Win User

No color when vdeos play back

When I try to play video the color disappears and it goes to black and white. When I slide the bar, it shows color in the little boxes above the bar, but when I hit play it won't play in color

:)

papahyle, Dec 13, 2018

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Personalize colors and themes on Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you with your concern on the pictures being dark on Windows 10, you can try to play around with the colors and themes that will suit you.

Here are the steps to customize your color and theme:

• Click on Windows logo.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Make sure that the Automatically pick an accent color from my background is turned off.
    • Select the color that you like from the grid of colors.

Let us know how it goes.

Christian Mart, Dec 13, 2018
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. No color when vdeos play back - Similar Threads - color vdeos play

2. Color separation when playing videos using any program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color separation when playing videos using any program.: Whenever I play a video regardless of what program I use the video's colors separate randomly giving an old-camera effect! It doesn't matter if I use a browser of the photos app to view the video the issue is present everywhere on my device! I tried checking my graphics...
  3. Color separation when playing videos using any program.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color separation when playing videos using any program.: Whenever I play a video regardless of what program I use the video's colors separate randomly giving an old-camera effect! It doesn't matter if I use a browser of the photos app to view the video the issue is present everywhere on my device! I tried checking my graphics...
  4. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  5. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games: Hello, Yesterday when I was playing a game suddenly my screen turn into ''multi- colored static screen'' or ''flickering screen'' as far as I researched it called like this. In daily usage it never happened to me but when I try to play game like 15-30 minutes it suddenly...
  6. Multi Colored Static Screen When Playing Games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Colors wash out when playing videos

Colors wash out when playing videos: Hello! I have this issue for quite a while. I noticed when playing a movie or a video on a video player (i tried VLC, Windows Media Player, and the desktop app for Netflix) the picture changes sometimes to a really washed out color and it changes back after a while. I also...
  8. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  9. setting colors back to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting colors back to default: In Windows 10, is there a way to set the colors and themes back to default? 113412
  10. Music and Videos stutter when playing back

in Windows 10 Support
    Music and Videos stutter when playing back: Hello all, This has been an issue that has been going on for quite some time now. It is weird because it seems to be pretty inconsistent as to when the issue happens. I will do my best to describe my issue. When I listen to spotify there is a stuttering noise, like a CD...