Windows 10: No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

Discus and support No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the app: Real World Cursor Editor (realworld cursor editor - Google Search), I have been trying to get a colored circle around my cursor. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flycaster, Dec 23, 2017.

1. flycaster Win User

No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

Using the app: Real World Cursor Editor (realworld cursor editor - Google Search), I have been trying to get a colored circle around my cursor. I am able to color the cursor and to establish a "hot point," after selecting "Circle," I can't get the circle to be colored. Interestingly, when I first dl'd the app, there was no provision to even establish a circle. On the second dl, from a different site (Download RealWorld Cursor Editor - free - latest version), I could establish the circle but could not color it. Another problem is that I can't get the arrow's tail to extend. Furthermore, the second dl seemed to be a newer version of the program. Can't figure out what I am doing wrong...if anything. Could the program not be quite compatible with W10?

I am using the newest Windows 10 update.

:)

flycaster, Dec 23, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

the clear circle with a colored circle inside it

I think that would be the indicator for the location service being active.

93tid, Dec 23, 2017
  3. Kroozen Win User
    secondary cursor

how do i get rid of a 2nd stationary cursor, it appears with 4 or 5 circles and when it appears it makes my real cursor flash...very annoying

Kroozen, Dec 23, 2017
Thema:

No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor?

1. No colored circle with Real World Cursor Editor? - Similar Threads - colored circle Real

2. Change cursor color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change cursor color: Hi, how can i change just the color of my cursor? whenever i try it also changes the "working" one and the "busy" one... the "busy" is easy to replace with the normal aero, but i an't find out how to get just a black aero... here's a video showing what happens when i try......
  3. Color of highlighted cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  4. Text Cursor Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text Cursor Color: Hello! I've accidentally changed the text cursor color and I don't remember how to change it back. If anyone can help that can be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-cursor-color/f539ebd9-f90e-4258-9354-3fae4a25200b
  5. Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Real-world weather static & Real-world weather update every 15 minutes DON'T WORK: My Friend has Flight Simulator X an I just put his copy on my PC an Both Computer's are connected to the Internet an we keep getting this message " An error occurred while downloading Real-World Weather. Please check your Internet connection and configuration and try again."...
  6. Grey Circle with Cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey Circle with Cursor: Hello, I have a grey circle in the lower right hand corner of my computer that has a cursor in it. I am often unable to use my mouse to click into search fields and the like. I believe it has something to do with the touch screen and goes away if I disable the touch screen...
  7. Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Real world maximum wifi transfer speeds?: A question out of curiosity, not need or a problem. It seems to be pretty well known that the fastest internet transfer speeds come through a connection using an ethernet cable, and for various reasons including signal processing overhead, a wifi connection can not reach...
  8. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...
  9. Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Real-world JavaScript performance in Chrome: The V8 JavaScript engine is a cornerstone of fast browsing in Chrome. Over the course of the past year, the V8 team has developed a new method for measuring performance against snapshots of real web pages. Using insights from real-world measurements, the V8 team improved the...
  10. SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience

in Windows 10 News
    SSD reliability in the real world: Google's experience: Using data from millions of drive days in Google datacenters, a new paper offers production lifecycle data on SSD reliability. Surprise! SSDs fail differently than disks - and in a dangerous way. Here's what you need to know. SSDs are a new phenomenon in the datacenter. We...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. real world editor cursor not work with file explorer