Windows 10: No compatibility tab ?

Discus and support No compatibility tab ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mykolas Klapatauskas, Dec 3, 2023.

1. No compatibility tab ?

So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no compatibility tab there is general, web doc, security, details, and prev. version. And on to of that there in no troubleshoot option either anyone can help with this ? My windows are up to date same as my drivers

:)

Mykolas Klapatauskas, Dec 3, 2023

2. Windows 10 compatibility issue

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatible mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in
    compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.
    Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Dec 3, 2023
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Arun B J Win User

No compatibility tab ?

Scrabble compatability

Hi Millam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to install the application in compatibility mode and check if it helps

Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the application in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Application from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the Application and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Application install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

No compatibility tab ?

1. No compatibility tab ? - Similar Threads - compatibility tab

2. No compatibility tab ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No compatibility tab ?: So I upgraded to windows 11 and some of my app started acting up saying they cant start in on windows 7 eve tho I am using 11 now on wd10 I would just go to properties and compatibility tab and set it to start in wd10 or 11 mode but now when I go to properties there is no...
  3. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  4. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  5. I cannot find/add the compatibility tab for Fallout 3 GOTY edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find/add the compatibility tab for Fallout 3 GOTY edition: Trying to run Fallout 3 GOTY edition on windows 11. It needs to be run on Windows 7 or vista but I couldn't find the compatibility tab in 'Properties' on the game file C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 goty. Also tried adding compatibility tab for all user...
  6. I cannot find/add the compatibility tab for Fallout 3 GOTY edition

I cannot find/add the compatibility tab for Fallout 3 GOTY edition: Trying to run Fallout 3 GOTY edition on windows 11. It needs to be run on Windows 7 or vista but I couldn't find the compatibility tab in 'Properties' on the game file C:\Program Files x86\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 goty. Also tried adding compatibility tab for all user...
  7. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog: When I right click on a .exe file in windows 10 home edition file explorer and select properties, there is no Compatibility tab. I have tried setting up the registry entry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat\DisablePropPageto the value REG_DWORD...
  8. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog: When I right click on a .exe file in windows 10 home edition file explorer and select properties, there is no Compatibility tab. I have tried setting up the registry entry:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppCompat\DisablePropPageto the value REG_DWORD...
  9. Compatibility tab missing in windows 10 file properties dialog

10. Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at windows 8 compatibility and no windows 10 tab: I'm kinda confuse why is my windows 10 pc running at windows 8 compatibility it's stuck because my game is crashing a few times how do I fix this and return it to windows 10 compatibility?...