Windows 10: No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

Discus and support No compatible device for minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CherieR., May 6, 2020.

1. CherieR. Win User

No compatible device for minecraft windows 10

I bought my son minecraft windows 10 version but he has no compatible device to download it on. Is there any way to return or exchange it for a nintendo switch or phone version of minecraft instead?

:)

CherieR., May 6, 2020
  2. Geethu B Win User

Minecraft Error in Windows 10

Hi Nicolamc,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you to install Minecraft in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install Minecraft in compatibility mode follow these steps:

a. Right-click on the setup file of the program and select “Properties”.

c. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

d. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and
    select latest Windows version from the drop down list.

e. Let the program install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 6, 2020
  3. Minecraft wont load with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check the compatibility from the below:

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

As the game is not compatible then you need to install the game in compatibility mode and check for the issue to do that you need to follow the steps provided below.

• Locate the installer.exe or setup.exe file in your folder.
    • Right-click on the file.
    • From the contextual menu, choose Properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab. Choose the version of Windows you want to emulate.
    • Select the "Run this program in compatibility mode" checkbox. Run the installer
    Refer:

Make older programs run in this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows

I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

Xbox Support

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, May 6, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 6, 2020
Thema:

1. No compatible device for minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - compatible device minecraft

2. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  3. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: Are there any Tracker bracelets compatible with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-compatibility/f5527c9e-4a8e-48b2-89ad-5e6defdcf592
  4. DEVICE COMPATIBILITY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  6. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

"This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi! I tried out the free trial to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and loved it, I decided to purchase the game, However when I try to play the game it gives me the error message "This app is not compatible with this device". My PC meets all of the specs for Minecraft: Edition...
  7. minecraft not compatible pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft not compatible pc: I just got minecraft bedrock edition and the store says I have no compatible devices. My computer is running the latest update of windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-compatible-pc/7b841845-ce18-42b9-abd9-07317251586c
  8. Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Recently bought minecraft and it says that it is "not compatible with this device": I went and signed into my personal email to buy the game and then tried to install it to find an error message saying that it is not compatible with this device windows 10, this happens with I try to use the ... option to the right of install/play. If I click install/ play,...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 not compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 not compatible.: I was going to reinstall Minecraft windows 10 edition but when I went to install it, it said it was not compatible with my device. I checked my operating system and saw that it was windows 10. What should I do from here?...
  10. "This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

"This app is not compatible with this device" error for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I went to Microsoft store to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I saw a message saying that "This app is not compatible with this device." I already own the game but still it wont let me install it. My PC specs are: Windows 10 Pro Version -...