Windows 10: No connection are available when obviously there are connections around...

Discus and support No connection are available when obviously there are connections around... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have tried various methods, uninstalling all of the network adaptors and reinstalling them, restarting, typing some commands found on YT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by STJFFFLA, May 4, 2020.

1. STJFFFLA Win User

No connection are available when obviously there are connections around...

Hi,

I have tried various methods, uninstalling all of the network adaptors and reinstalling them, restarting, typing some commands found on YT, disabling firewall to try to get that the connection available back up and nothing works.

Please help me out. :

Thank you very much in advance!

No connection are available when obviously there are connections around... 73394011-e7af-48a1-b57f-1a90aba3e888?upload=true.png

:)

STJFFFLA, May 4, 2020

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 4, 2020
  3. Not connected - no connections are available

Hi,

Being unable to connect automatically to the Internet may occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. We suggest that you forget the network and re-connect to it afterwards. You may also refer to the steps listed in the article below:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, May 4, 2020
  4. Eagle51 Win User

Eagle51, May 4, 2020
Thema:

1. No connection are available when obviously there are connections around... - Similar Threads - connection are available

2. No connections available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  3. No connections available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  4. No connections available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "No connections are available" when trying to connect to wifi

"No connections are available" when trying to connect to wifi: So, to be frank, no wifi networks show up when I try to connect to one. I've tried like a dozen different ways to try fix it, and none have worked.When I try use the troubleshooter, it just tells me that the issue is that the ethernet cable isn't plugged in. Which is weird...
  6. no connections are available

no connections are available: my wifi doesnt detected in my pc and im already troubleshoot it in several times and it still not working. What should i do to make it detect? or maybe i have to download some driver or something. if yes pls tell me where i can get some. and if its free...
  7. Not connected - connections are available

Not connected - connections are available: Network and Internet settings say I'm not connected ... but I am connected, using internet and sending/receiving email. WiFi working on other devices. Any clues?...
  8. No connections available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No connections available: my connection gets disconnected and i get the "no connections available"mesaage when i hover over the wifi icon which turns to red when this happens. around 30 seconds after, the problem gets fixed automatically and i get connected to my wifi again. but that only happens...
  9. No connections are available

No connections are available: For about 6 days I've been unable to access the internet. I've restarted my laptop at least twice a day ever since it happened, in case it would fix itself eventually. I've tried updating the network drivers several times, but all of them have failed. I downloaded drivers...
  10. no connections available

no connections available: hello, I went to use my laptop one day and the internet just didn't want to work, I get to a point where it gives me an error message "Windows could not start the WLAN AutoConfig service on Local Computer. Error 0xc00ce: 0xc00ce508" I have tried so many...