Windows 10: No connection / bad connection with Windows services

Discus and support No connection / bad connection with Windows services in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I try to describe my problem as precisely as possible. For a few weeks I have had the problem that all Windows services take a long time to establish... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PatPalm1, Oct 23, 2020.

1. PatPalm1 Win User

No connection / bad connection with Windows services

I try to describe my problem as precisely as possible. For a few weeks I have had the problem that all Windows services take a long time to establish the connection or the connection is not established at all. This problem affects Windows Update, Microsoft Whiteboard, Skype, OneDrive, Windows help ... Even the Bing search causes problems, but google is not a problem. I already contacted a support representative last week, we apparently solved the problem with a simple Windows update. Now I have the same problems since yesterday, only it is no longer possible to get new updates, no error messages. So I suspect some problem with the Microsoft DNS server or something? But that is only dangerous half-knowledge on my part

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WinVer 2004

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich versuche mein Problem so genau wie möglich zu beschreiben. Seit einigen Wochen habe Ich das Problem das sämtliche windows Dienste sehr lange für den Verbindungsaufbau benötigen oder die verbindung garnicht hergestellt wird. Dieses Problem betrifft Windows Update, Microsoft Whiteboard, Skype, OneDrive, Windows hilfe .... Sogar die Bing suche macht Probleme, google hingegen ist kein Problem. Ich habe mich bereits letzte Woche an einen Supportmitarbeiter gewandt, wir haben das Problem scheinbar mit einem einfachen Windows Update gelöst. Jetzt habe Ich seit gestern wieder die gleichen Probleme, nur ist jetzt nichtmal mehr möglich neue Updates abzurufen, keine Fehlermeldungen. Ich vermute also irgendein Problem mit dem Microsoft DNS Server oder so? Das ist aber nur gefährliches Halbwissen meinerseits

EDIT: Creating the post on the forum was also very slow / painful

Creating this edit was also not that easy

:)

PatPalm1, Oct 23, 2020
  2. pizaying Win User

Cant connect to internet, says "layered service provider is outdated"

I just moved to a new location with a new ISP. My computer has windows vista, and i am unable to connect to the internet. When i try to diagnose the problem it says my layered service provider is outdated. Google searches said that was bad to do.

I was also told to uninstall my nod32 v2.7 and this would make it work. I have done that and did a winsock repair, and still nothing. Any suggestions?

pizaying, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Eagle51 Win User
    Eagle51, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Aquinus Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. No connection / bad connection with Windows services - Similar Threads - connection bad connection

2. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  3. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bluetooth Service Connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Service Connectivity: I've been attempting to re-connect bluetooth service to my WIN 10 DELL Inspiron 3583. It just stopped this past week. I've tried everything that Microsoft, Dell, and all the tutorials have suggested, to no avail. I've re-loaded drivers, troubleshooted, re-booted, and done...
  6. Connection to Windows Update Services

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connection to Windows Update Services: I cannot get any Windows updates and get the following message when I try: error encountered: "We couldn't connect tot he update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." With private tech...
  7. Internet Connection Goes Bad When Location Service Active

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Goes Bad When Location Service Active: I've been having weird issue lately My internet occasionally suddenly goes bad and hard to connect through WiFi. This happen both on my laptop and desktop, but not on mobile. So definitely not my ISP connection. I tried to ping some sites using CMD and got multiple request...
  8. Bad wifi connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad wifi connection: I recently got a new computer and there seems to be a problem it is unable to connect to the wifi. although it can see some wifi they're only at one bar and when you try and connect you get "No internet, secured" my router is in the room right next to me and my walls are...
  9. Windows Service connection failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Service connection failure: I bought a new PC a few weeks ago with Window 10. Worked fine for a while and now when I switch on and type my password I get a message in the bottom right hand corner of the screen stating “Failed to connect to a Windows Service” I googled this problem and the advice given...
  10. Windows Can't Connect to a Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Can't Connect to a Service: Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service". Can someone assist me on fixing this issue, please? 23784