Windows 10: No connection between H&R Block software and server

Discus and support No connection between H&R Block software and server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mariner blue, Nov 30, 2021.

1. No connection between H&R Block software and server

Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have something to do with Win10Pro. My PC's date is correct. I disabled all proxy settings. I turned off security software and firewall. Does anybody have any new idea as to what specific setting is blocking the connection? Thanks!.

:)

mariner blue, Nov 30, 2021

2. H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues

I downloaded 2019 H&R Block on my new Computer with Windows 10 operating system, but I can't get download updates for the software. Keep getting error message that the H&R Block software can't connect to server, but there is no problems with my computer connecting
    to the internet.

PaullynnHP, Nov 30, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    H & R Block to a flashdrive

Software like H&R Block has to be installed in the same partition as Windows.

BulldogXX, Nov 30, 2021
  4. No connection between H&R Block software and server

2019 H&R Block activation code.

Surely this is a question for the HR Block helpdesk and not for a Microsoft Windows forum!

Frederik Long, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

No connection between H&R Block software and server

1. No connection between H&R Block software and server - Similar Threads - connection between H&R

2. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection: I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND NOT H&R Block. I already verified with H&R Block. Everything was working fine for the past 7 years with Windows 10. I tried...
  3. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection: I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND NOT H&R Block. I already verified with H&R Block. Everything was working fine for the past 7 years with Windows 10. I tried...
  4. No connection between H&R Block software and server

No connection between H&R Block software and server: Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have...
  5. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Customization
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have...
  6. H&R block business software 2018 and 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    H&R block business software 2018 and 2019: I have been using this program for years and all of sudden get this error message. Seems to have happened after a Windows update. This is the error and program will not open, have tried so many different things. Session Summary Information: Date/Time: 10/18/20 1:52:44 PM...
  7. H&R BLOCK 2019 BUSINESS SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN ANY MORE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    H&R BLOCK 2019 BUSINESS SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN ANY MORE: This is Windows 10. I had been using the 2019 H&R Block business software just fine. Last time used was July 15, 2020. Went to open to prepare Sub-S return on Sept 12 and kept getting an error message saying it could not open. I tried having Geek Squad look at it. They...
  8. need a windows 10 app to install H&R Block software

in Windows 10 Customization
    need a windows 10 app to install H&R Block software: When I click to install the H&R Block software, I'm prompted to use a windows app. Where do I download this. The software is already downloaded....
  9. H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    H&R Block 2019 update connecting to the internet issues: I downloaded 2019 H&R Block on my new Computer with Windows 10 operating system, but I can't get download updates for the software. Keep getting error message that the H&R Block software can't connect to server, but there is no problems with my computer connecting to the...
  10. H&R Block disc does not upload

H&R Block disc does not upload: Help. H&R Block disc does not upload. I need prompts to upload it. Supposedly, to install software all I have to do is place the disc in my PC. It's not doing anything. Thanks....