Windows 10: No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

Discus and support No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,i have a problem with connection to Internet after Update KB5004331 on Windows 10 Pro x64.After reboot the PC, Internet is not avalible but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by K-D_Sey, Sep 10, 2021.

1. K-D_Sey Win User

No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

Hello,i have a problem with connection to Internet after Update KB5004331 on Windows 10 Pro x64.After reboot the PC, Internet is not avalible but the connection to my LAN or WLAN ist established! A ping to my AVM Router is ok, but no ping outward my network is possible.This problem meets at all my PCs HP ProBook 445 G7, HP Zbook 17 Fury G7 and HP 260 G3 Mini Desktop after Update KB5004331.After removing this Update all connection are possible again.Is there anybody who know why this Update make this problems? Is this update nessesary?Thanks for helpK.-D.

:)

K-D_Sey, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Kb5004331

Err, what is this?
    I had it forced onto my computer just now, but no search that I have done so far shows any results!

No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331 [​IMG]

Pip

pipmeister, Sep 10, 2021
  4. No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

No Internet Connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the exact model of the laptop?
    • Which update caused this issue? Share the KB number.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Have you installed any third party security software?
    I would like to suggest try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Connect your PC directly to the Ethernet cable and check if you are able to receive Internet connectivity. If you are still unable to connect to the internet proceed to the next step.

Method 2: Refer to the article Fix network connection issues provided in the link below for more troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331

1. No connection to Internet after Windows 10 Update KB5004331 - Similar Threads - connection Internet Update

2. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update: It seems this is an on-going problem with Windows Updates. This is the second time it has happened to me this year. I would prefer not to have to take my computer out to be looked at -- is there a simple at-home fix?...
  3. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update: It seems this is an on-going problem with Windows Updates. This is the second time it has happened to me this year. I would prefer not to have to take my computer out to be looked at -- is there a simple at-home fix?...
  4. No internet connection after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD after KB4023057 and KB5004331

BSOD after KB4023057 and KB5004331: Hi,I am getting BSOD unexpectedly after a most recent Windows Update.I've copied and Zipped minidump files here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmcI7AmOo9dKhnWNYUC0pw9wpFNs?e=rgqMnqCould someone please take a look and advice on what to do next, as I'm a bit stumped?Many thanks!!...
  6. Problems after KB5004331 update

Problems after KB5004331 update: Hi All,Before KB5004331 I had my mouse and keyboard plugged in to 2 USB3 ports. After KB5004331 my mouse stopped working on ANY USB3 port. I had to use a USB2 port to get my mouse back. My keyboard still works on any USB3 port BUT now when I wake my computer from sleep mode...
  7. Kb5004331

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb5004331: Err, what is this? I had it forced onto my computer just now, but no search that I have done so far shows any results! Pip 183147
  8. Bad internet connection after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad internet connection after windows 10 update: I bought my new pc recently and the internet's been working fine but after this recent windows 10 update my internet is really bad and very high latency and even got a few blue screens crashes submitted by /u/adnanjeff [link] [comments]...
  9. After updating to windows 10... Internet wont connect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After updating to windows 10... Internet wont connect?: When I boot up my windows 10 computer now, I have internet for the first 10 seconds and then suddenly, it's taken away Ive rolled back to 8.1 and it works just fine there. Ive looked around and tried different things and suggestions that say it should work. I've tried...
  10. No Internet Connectivity after Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet Connectivity after Update: Hi, I recently installed the 1903 update on my HP laptop. Afterward, I was unable to connect to the internet, even though sometimes it said I was connected. Did all the normal stuff and nothing worked. I have AT&T U-verse, and nothing else was affected. I rebooted the...