Windows 10: No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update

Discus and support No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft has desabled the protocolo SMB1 for my Buffalo LS220D, and I don´t know how to enable protocol SMB2 needed to work with that LS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JVidosaG, Oct 10, 2019.

1. JVidosaG Win User

No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update

Microsoft has desabled the protocolo SMB1 for my Buffalo LS220D, and I don´t know how to enable protocol SMB2 needed to work with that LS

:)

JVidosaG, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Greg West Win User

Buffalo NAS external drives & Windows 10 will not connect

I just started having this issue as well.... I can see my Buffalo NAS LS220D in the Buffalo Nas Navigator 2 and access the admin management panel. Yet windows cant access the share or map a drive letter. It was working just fine last week. My wife's windows
    10 laptop accesses it just fine. I am wondering if the last windows 10 update is the issue. Her machine updated the KB3189866 just fine all automatic. Mine I had to do a manual install of it since it was getting stuck at 45%. As I am typing this I went into
    Check for Updates to get that KB number. Noticed that it shows ready for me to install this update yet it is already showing installed in Update History as of 9-14-2016. This is driving me insane I have attempted a ton of fixes to get it working to no avail.

Greg West, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Buffalo NAS external drives & Windows 10 will not connect

I have a Buffalo Link Station Pro which after the recent Windows update lost its connection this is the 2nd time this has happened. Is this a Windows problem or a Buffalo problem. This cannot and must not keep happening.

PeterJMason, Oct 10, 2019
  4. No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 - remove Buffalo TurboPC Ex Series

Hi, like you I have experienced considerable problems with the latest update and the Buffalo TurboPC EX Series software. After consulting with Buffalo Technology I carried out the following .

Reinstall the Buffalo Tubo PC Software. Most important. If necessary, get the download from the Buffalo Technology website.

Reboot the PC as instructed and allow the reinstallation to finish.

Then, go to processes in task manager, disable the Turbo PC running processes, 2 instances, and any Buffalo software listed. Do not disable the Turbo Boost Monitor Service from Intel.

Still in task manager, go to the startup section and disable any Buffalo or Turbo PC software.

I then removed the Buffalo folder within Windows. Not sure if this is strictly necessary.

Then go to 'Programs and Features' in control Panel and uninstall the Buffalo software.

Reboot the PC and try the Windows 10 update again.

This worked for me after many failed installation attempts.

Hope this helps

Computerwunder, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update

1. No connection to my Buffalo LS220D after last Windods 10 Update - Similar Threads - connection Buffalo LS220D

2. Windods 11 Update Downloading Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windods 11 Update Downloading Error: Yesterday I update my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After the windows 11 installation, I check the windows updater in settings for any further updates, it was showing an update was available. So I click on update but it showing a download error every time. What should I...
  3. Windods 11 Update Downloading Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windods 11 Update Downloading Error: Yesterday I update my PC from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After the windows 11 installation, I check the windows updater in settings for any further updates, it was showing an update was available. So I click on update but it showing a download error every time. What should I...
  4. After the last update, Bluetooth connection is not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After the last update, Bluetooth connection is not working: Bluetooth is not working. I need your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-last-update-bluetooth-connection-is-not/1065e464-b40e-4d1b-b83b-09062fc2a715
  5. No internet connection after last security update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No internet connection after last security update.: Hi guys, just installed the lastest security update (KB4512937). Since then I have no access to the internet despite the network shows access to the Internet. Reset does not help. I suspect some problem wit the firewall service. The Windows Firewall service will not start...
  6. BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update: I've been using an older basic Logitech bluetooth 2 button scroll wheel mouse that was working perfectly till the update.. now it says i need password for my mouse? where would i find that or how do i get around it ? The mouse shows up and works fine on my mac so i know...
  7. GATEWAY ,WINDOD 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GATEWAY ,WINDOD 10: my pc is running very slow. help Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/gateway-windod-10/cb41f2b2-3b35-4bce-9960-9c176a6af5d2
  8. GATEWAY ,WINDOD 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GATEWAY ,WINDOD 10: my pc is running very slow. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/gateway-windod-10/cb41f2b2-3b35-4bce-9960-9c176a6af5d2
  9. Buffalo NAS Navagator 2.82 Connection Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buffalo NAS Navagator 2.82 Connection Errors: I have three Dell XPS desktops (two 8700 and one 8300) and two Buffalo NAS units connected to my home network. When I run Buffalo NAS Navigator V 2.82 (the latest version) on one of the 8700s is see the following communication errors from both NAS units (the other 8700...
  10. Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to Buffalo Link Station on network: We have just closed our office and have moved the two computers to our home. We have used an Ethernet cable to connect the Link Station to our router. We can view the Buffalo on NAS Navigator2 and can view all our files on one computer but not on the other. On this one, the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. buffalo ls220d windows 10