Windows 10: No connections available

Discus and support No connections available in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my connection gets disconnected and i get the "no connections available"mesaage when i hover over the wifi icon which turns to red when this happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HealingMaster, Jun 8, 2020.

1. No connections available

my connection gets disconnected and i get the "no connections available"mesaage when i hover over the wifi icon which turns to red when this happens. around 30 seconds after, the problem gets fixed automatically and i get connected to my wifi again. but that only happens while watching anime for some reason, not youtube, not while gaming, and not while watching twitch or anything else, only when i watch anime, which is odd, i tried different sources and i still get this bug, that occurs once every 10mins or so, and its very irritating. i would appreciate any help and tips on how to fix it. thank you

submitted by /u/HealingMaster
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HealingMaster, Jun 8, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Jun 8, 2020
  4. No connections available

Not connected - no connections are available

Hi,

Being unable to connect automatically to the Internet may occur due to outdated or incompatible network adapter driver. We suggest that you forget the network and re-connect to it afterwards. You may also refer to the steps listed in the article below:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

Fix Wi-Fi problems in Windows 10

Update us if the information above addressed your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

No connections available

1. No connections available - Similar Threads - connections available

2. No network connections available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No network connections available: No network connections available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-connections-available/c367437d-145a-477a-891a-616672f28c32
  3. No network connections available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No network connections available: No network connections available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-network-connections-available/c367437d-145a-477a-891a-616672f28c32
  4. No connection available on desktop pc - still works fine on laptop and consoles

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No connection available on desktop pc - still works fine on laptop and consoles: So, I've had my desktop PC for about 4 years now, and I don't recall ever having this issue. Woke up today, turned on the fiberbox and router, booted up the PC, and the PC simply will not connect to the internet. Neither my ethernet cable connection nor my wifi can connect....
  5. Can you move where available networks/WiFi connections pops up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you move where available networks/WiFi connections pops up?: When connecting to a new WiFi I always go through the bottom left search bar thing and then it pops up the network connections in the bottom right of the screen. Unfortunately for me my laptop screen is broken on the bottom right corner so I cant see any of the WiFi...
  6. Can you move where available networks/WiFi connections pops up?

Can you move where available networks/WiFi connections pops up?: When connecting to a new WiFi I always go through the bottom left search bar thing and then it pops up the network connections in the bottom right of the screen. Unfortunately for me my laptop screen is broken on the bottom right corner so I cant see any of the WiFi...
  7. Can you move where available networks/WiFi connections pops up?

8. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option: i recently installed the windows 10 os and i noticed there was no wi-fi connection option.it only allows a physical connection but doesn't show any available options. I have tried installing and running driver packs but that didn't help. also tried some command tools but...
  9. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option: i recently installed the windows 10 os and i noticed there was no wi-fi connection option.it only allows a physical connection but doesn't show any available options. I have tried installing and running driver packs but that didn't help. also tried some command tools but...
  10. My computer using Windows 10 won't connect to wifi or even show the available networks option

in Windows 10 Gaming