Windows 10: No control in windows, real nice

Discus and support No control in windows, real nice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is acting up, no idea why, open task manager and for some unknown reasoning the most useless and dumbest features of windows are spiking in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christophe Yorkshire, Nov 1, 2018.

1. No control in windows, real nice

My computer is acting up, no idea why, open task manager and for some unknown reasoning the most useless and dumbest features of windows are spiking in CPU, ie explorer, runtime broker, Cortana, windows search, windows backup, service host (many of them), CTF loader, explorer, feedback hub, LASS, system interrupts, service shell and many more are literally spiking in CPU, using over 25% CPU for no reason at all. I have teams, firefox and chrome and outlook opened that is it. I am sitting here for 20 mins now watching all these useless services spike in CPU for no legit and literally no reasoning at all. This is disgusting. I have no idea how you people can accept this. This is what windows is now? Chock full of crap that hogs all your resources for no reasoning at all? Oh wait it is, it has been and you are enjoy this, promoting this and praising windows for doing this but remember windows 10 and office 365, more productivity, more team work, Lies and slander there is no productivity at all in windows and it is ### that i am the only one who disagrees with farce.

And networking still does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Christophe Yorkshire, Nov 1, 2018

2. Unable to download using Real Player.

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to any corrupt files of the software.

I would suggest you to uninstall the software by following the below steps and re-install it again and check if the software works fine.

1. Type Control Panel in the search tool next to Start menu and select the
    control panel from the list.

2. Now, select the Programs and features in the control panel.

3. Select the real player and click on Uninstall.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to contact the real player support in the below link;

Customer support | RealTimes with RealPlayer

Let us k now if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Nov 1, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 1, 2018
  4. STEvil Win User

No control in windows, real nice

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

No control in windows, real nice

1. No control in windows, real nice - Similar Threads - control real nice

2. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: I have two partitions, on my hard drive.One for, Windows 10. And one for, Windows 11.Dual boot.Normally, when I start my computer.It goes to the, blue screen.Where I select, one or the other. But, not always!I have a USB drive, connected.That is visible, on either side.Would...
  3. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  4. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This would be nice . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.I typed in. What are all, the free applications.You can get, running windows 10?The picture, here. Shows you, what I found.I have everything, backed up. On USB drives.But to be able, to back backup. Right on this...
  5. This would be nice . . .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Nice math

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice math: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/klorin5656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tyio3j/nice_math/
  7. nice update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    nice update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dommybeats [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nzl77t/nice_update/
  8. found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too: Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net Run the configuration editor Gives you a graph and you drag the equalizer up and down for various frequencies. My treble was too low and bass too high and this fixed it. Very easy to do. 170825
  9. found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too

in Windows 10 Support
    found a real nice equalizer audio tool, works on spdiff too: Equalizer APO download | SourceForge.net Run the configuration editor Gives you a graph and you drag the equalizer up and down for various frequencies. My treble was too low and bass too high and this fixed it. Very easy to do. 170825
  10. Well that was nice.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Well that was nice.: I want to do some better testing of W10 2004 so I did an Update to 2004 in place to a virtual system that I have had since 1909 came out. Took a total of 35 min. The only thing that I did from the FU from 1903 to 1909 was add another virtual processor. Seemed to really help...