Windows 10: No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes

Discus and support No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can someone help me understand why I have spent over an hour every day removing the same trash programs from my brand new Windows 10 installation? I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Matthew Thurner, Sep 11, 2018.

1. No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes

Can someone help me understand why I have spent over an hour every day removing the same trash programs from my brand new Windows 10 installation? I Uninstall them, the ones that I am allowed to anyway, I remove them from the list of apps allowed through the firewall, I have the Firewall blocked on both incoming and out going, yet every day I come home and they are back... over and over, they have new routes through the firewall approved, without my approval, I even removed silent install from the registry...

What the heck Microsoft, this is my computer not your, get off and stop making it so easy for malware to take over...

I mean what's up with allowing System to impersonate a users authorization to generate and export security tokens, that's not cool..

So now I look again, when I first installed Windows 10 I chose NO on every privacy optiion, I've turned them alllllllllllllllll off every day and oh, wow, look they are on again...

:)

Matthew Thurner, Sep 11, 2018

2. GPS on N8 - see route step by step

If by step by step, you mean a text listing of your route with turns listed, this is not available. This would be a useful feature and maybe you could contact the Nokia Beta Lab to ask if it can be added to a future version. It is however possible to
    see a graphical display of your route.

tangerine---01, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Boatvan Win User

No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes

1. No Control Over Windows 10 And Possible Malware Routes - Similar Threads - Control Possible Malware

2. Possible Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Malware: Recently a computer vendor installed a MS WINDOWS 11 and since then, my PC isn't under my control. It feels like someone else is also using it. After it was installed Microsoft Defender is not accessible/ not available. And there's a strange folder in one of my local disks....
  3. Possible Malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Malware: I was trying to enable Core Isolation on my Windows 11 machine. I get an error about incompatible drivers. When I check, its a file named toupcam.sys.I checked it with Defender, it says no threat was found.I checked it on virus total and it flagged it as malicious, by a...
  4. Possible Malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Malware: I was trying to enable Core Isolation on my Windows 11 machine. I get an error about incompatible drivers. When I check, its a file named toupcam.sys.I checked it with Defender, it says no threat was found.I checked it on virus total and it flagged it as malicious, by a...
  5. Possible malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible malware?: So I don't really know anything but I think there might be a malware in this computer that windows defender cannot detect.My drivers work perfectly fine but today they were kind of off and glitchy. And then I got a warning and shut off the driver. After a while it turned on ,...
  6. Possible malware?

Possible malware?: So I don't really know anything but I think there might be a malware in this computer that windows defender cannot detect.My drivers work perfectly fine but today they were kind of off and glitchy. And then I got a warning and shut off the driver. After a while it turned on ,...
  7. Possible malware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Possible malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible malware: Hello, I am completely freaking out and was hoping for some expert advice. I was going to download something from the internet through mega, but without realising it I was redirected to another site which made me download an exe file not my best day. As I proceed and thought...
  9. is it possible to edit windows route table.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to edit windows route table.: hi, is it possible to edit the windows route table. which language is required for that. thanks. 144074
  10. Possible Route for Windows in future???

Possible Route for Windows in future???: I wonder if it would be possible to have windows open a site/programme in a specific browser in the future. For example, windows installer asks if I woulds like to open this in FF, IE, Edge and so on. Or a learning prompt when opening whatever clicking on a web site? Just a...