Windows 10: No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language.

Discus and support No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, My computer lists different input languages, one for swedish, two for arabic and threee for English. I obviously only want one of each languages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MahNas92, Jan 7, 2020.

1. MahNas92 Win User

No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language.

Hi,
    My computer lists different input languages, one for swedish, two for arabic and threee for English.

I obviously only want one of each languages.

Swedish, English doesn't matter, but prefer US Keyboard and grammar, but don't really care and Arabic.

On the arabic, I'd rather have it Lebanese/Palestinian for vocabullary suggestions, but since I am using aWinXP targetted, discontinued plug-in for Roman-to-arabic input IME that was complicated to install and set up on Windows 10, I'd rather have it not touched, since I don't have an arabic keyboard, never have used one etc...

Language Input Menu

No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. beccda5d-45bd-42f4-91d0-0bd548062b61?upload=true.png

Language Preferences

No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. 14920282-7a93-4f2b-8851-8a2a762d83ac?upload=true.png

Options for English Keyboards
    No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. 97a167d6-8616-4ec6-aafd-99d27c5b7633?upload=true.png

Arabic

No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. a3e80063-6006-4aa9-8f95-350825bc2a02?upload=true.png

:)

MahNas92, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Nisei Win User

Windows reverting to wrong input language

My Windows display language is set to English (United States) which is the only language pack I have installed.
    I have several input languages enabled because I need to be able to switch when inputting in different languages.
    In the Language control panel I have set English (United States) at the top of the list. However, after every reboot Windows reverts my input language to German which is at the bottom of my list.
    In the Advanced Settings of the Language control panel I have now set "Override for default input method" to English as well but still to no avail.
    What else is there to change? I'm getting fed up having to change the input language every time I start up my PC.

Nisei, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Multiple Language Inputs on the same Profile

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I will surely assist you to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Your default keyboard layout or input method is the one that’s automatically used with the language you see
    Windows in (for example, the QWERTY keyboard for American English). If you want to keep your Windows language the same but use a different keyboard automatically, follow these steps:

• Open Control Panel by Right clicking on the Windows key, tapping
      Search or entering
      Control Panel in the search box, and then tapping or clicking
      Control Panel.
    • Select Language Tap or click
      Advanced settings.
    • Under Override for default input method, choose the keyboard layout or input method you'd like to be your new default, and then tap or click
      Save.
    Note:

If you don't see the keyboard layout or input method you want, then you haven't added it to your input method list. For instructions, see the
    steps below.

• Search Region and language.

• Tap or click the language you want to add a keyboard to, and then tap or click
      Options.

• Tap or click Add a keyboard, browse the input method list for the one you want to use, and then tap or click
      it.
    Hope this helps.

Please get back to us if the issue is not solved we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 7, 2020
  4. No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language.

Auto setting of language

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the language input changes automatically. We will help you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know whether you have chosen multiple language input.

Please follow the steps to check whether the computer is set to multiple inputs.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click on Clock, Language and region.
    • Click on language and check whether the computer has multiple languages.
    Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language.

1. No Control Panel to modify available multiple Input Languages of a language. - Similar Threads - Control Panel modify

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. Language is missing in control panel.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language is missing in control panel.: I want to try the dvorak keyboard layout and I think language in control panel is the only way. submitted by /u/Panical382 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kac2qs/language_is_missing_in_control_panel/
  5. Language option is missing in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language option is missing in control panel: Why can't find language option in windows 10 1803 version?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-option-is-missing-in-control-panel/beeeaf7a-ee39-449d-906e-84b654df537a
  6. Properties in Control Panel in a different language.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Properties in Control Panel in a different language.: [ATTACH] I changed to English but my Properties in Control Panel didn't change to English. I tried to create a restore point and then deleting all of my old language files didn't work. All properties are still in my old language :/ (Even tried to uninstall Language...
  7. no language setting in control panel

no language setting in control panel: [ATTACH]no language setting in control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-language-setting-in-control-panel/7747d59d-3536-4785-b09b-70d0a9939941
  8. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  9. Language in control panel is missing

Language in control panel is missing: [ATTACH] Since I updated windows 10 couple months ago, language in control panel is disappeared. does anyone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-in-control-panel-is-missing/c6880f66-9af3-41d1-b9ca-c3866ce38923
  10. Adding a Language from control panel

Adding a Language from control panel: I can't add Russian as a language in WIndows language. It shows no language pack available. Can someone help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/adding-a-language-from-control-panel/c98b29cb-33f0-4b40-a539-c60a464144ee