Windows 10: no control

Discus and support no control in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If you try to go down page to bottom then go back to top it will not go up ,same with sound you can not turn it down it keeps going all the way up... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonaldAdams4, Apr 26, 2020.

1. no control

If you try to go down page to bottom then go back to top it will not go up ,same with sound you can not turn it down it keeps going all the way up ,when playing a game it page will move 1/4 to the right so you can't see numbers . Tried to restore Pc didn't help hope somebody has an idea Thanks

:)

DonaldAdams4, Apr 26, 2020
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 26, 2020
  3. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Apr 26, 2020
  4. no control

windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

no control

1. no control - Similar Threads - control

2. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  3. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  4. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  6. On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...

On startup I cannot type in any Microsoft field/section start, windows, control panel etc...: I've been having the issue over the last week or so. Whenever Windows starts up, I cannot type in any Microsoft section/field like the search bar/control panel etc until the keyboard layout loads in the taskbar eg. ENG US.I can type in any other non-Microsoft program like...
  7. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10: I use bluetooth headphones for everything and recently wanted to play some games with my controller. I've noticed that whenever I connect my Xbox controller via bluetooth my headphones audio starts crackling. I cant really describe it any other way.I've tried updating my...
  8. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10: I use bluetooth headphones for everything and recently wanted to play some games with my controller. I've noticed that whenever I connect my Xbox controller via bluetooth my headphones audio starts crackling. I cant really describe it any other way.I've tried updating my...
  9. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

10. Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X

Night light/brightness control not working on external display Surface Pro X: Hi!My external display is connected to a Surface Pro X via USB-C/DisplayPort cable.I can set the brightness level and Night light on the Surface main display but nothing changes on the external display.I have already seen posts about this:...