Windows 10: no cortana search results

Discus and support no cortana search results in Cortana to solve the problem; no cortana search results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-cortana-search-results/a8802319-d2a3-432d-a63b-cd0b4a5885c2 Discussion in 'Cortana' started by clarkhardesty, Apr 18, 2020.

1. no cortana search results

no cortana search results

:)

clarkhardesty, Apr 18, 2020

2. Save cortana search results

after entering search criteria and viewing the results, i find no place where i can save the search results list so that i can use the same list again and again as i locate the information im looking for. thanks for ur help

Original Title: cortana search

gary berry, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Try0x101 Win User
    Cortana search filter list

I have a lot of space for display content in Cortana search list, and 80% of it not used because Cortana sorting items by types.
    How disable all filters and make visible all suggested content?

no cortana search results [​IMG]

Try0x101, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Turn Off Web Search Results When Searching My Computer

Hi,

If you are pertaining to the Cortana search web results, you can disable it and improve local search results. Follow the steps below to disable web results:

• Click the search bar.
    • Select the Notebook icon on the left pane of the search bar.
    • From the options, select Settings. (Note: On the later versions of Windows, the Settings button might be outside the Notebook icon.)
    • On the Settings, toggle the Cortana gives me suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more option to
      Off.
    • On the lower part, turn off the Search online and included web results option as well.

See the image as reference to the above steps:

no cortana search results 7c9e0858-2114-462b-b171-63b6e7d3089d.jpg

After doing the steps, try using search again and see if the web results will now disappear.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. no cortana search results - Similar Threads - cortana search results

2. Search Results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search Results: When I search my Documents directory, I often get results from .css, .js etc when really all I want are folders, .html, .pdf How to I stop the .css, .js files appearing in the search results? I know I can apply filters afterwards but having to do so when all I want to do...
  3. My cortana search shows blank results

in Cortana
    My cortana search shows blank results: Today I noticed my cortana search looks completely different. When I go to type in my search box, I get blank results, no matter what I type. I have verified that Windows has indexed nearly 50,000 items for windows search. How can i fix this? My first picture shows what...
  4. cortana shows web search result very well but cannot understand voice search.

in Cortana
    cortana shows web search result very well but cannot understand voice search.: I have tried setting up my voice with "hey cortana" and it worked well. typed search results are fine. the problem is with voice search. please provide some tips to solve it....
  5. Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results

in Browsers and Email
    Cortana using IE not Edge for web search results: Ever since Build 14385 and now in 14388, Cortana has been using and opening IE as the browser for showing search web results instead of Edge. Edge is set as the default browser and has been for a long time. Have checked all the settings in both Edge and IE, as well as in...
  6. Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Not Showing Results,But Giving Voice Results: Hello ... I have problem with Cortana search results. When i give her voice command, she answering my question by voice but not showing results. here's the Screenshoot [img] 30985
  7. Cortana search, these results may be incomplete

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search, these results may be incomplete: So I noticed cortana search is often showing a text at the top saying these results may be incomplete please try in a few minutes. But it never goes away. It didn't used to do this. I reckon only in last week or so. There have been no significant changes. I checked indexing...
  8. Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana/Start Menu search results zoomed out accidentally: My 1 year old child was mashing the keyboard and now I can't get the search results to show normal size anymore. It's currently unusable. See screenshot. [img] 80241
  9. Broken search, possibly language related? Cortana incomplete results.

in Windows 10 Support
    Broken search, possibly language related? Cortana incomplete results.: Little help required, because I feel like i've done my fair share of searching what I thought I could fix origianlly.... My search is broken, saying the results may be incomplete, cortana isnt particularly helpful! I've tried rebuilding the index, taking ownership of files...
  10. Microsoft's Cortana gets refined search results in Windows 10 for PC

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Cortana gets refined search results in Windows 10 for PC: It looks like the Cortana team is continuing to update and improve search results usingCortana in Windows 10. A cursory glance at local search results using Windows 10 for PC (not mobile) reveals that search strings can now break down the results by category such as apps,...