Windows 10: No Create Video in Windows 10

Discus and support No Create Video in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a new computer and use the Create Video feature a lot in the Photos App. It is not there. Last night I set it to update everything and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RuthGrover, Oct 16, 2020.

1. No Create Video in Windows 10

I have a new computer and use the Create Video feature a lot in the Photos App.

It is not there. Last night I set it to update everything and it says all are updated.

Still no Create Video at the top ! or anywhere.

Am I missing something?

Please help... in simple-ish terms please.

:)

RuthGrover, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

No Create Video in Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

No Create Video in Windows 10

1. No Create Video in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Create Video

2. is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp?: is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-remove-the-loop-effect-from-a/828365ee-765d-4083-8bad-38ee62c74fd3
  3. is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp?: is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-remove-the-loop-effect-from-a/828365ee-765d-4083-8bad-38ee62c74fd3
  4. is there a way to remove the "loop" effect from a gif video created in ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why doesn't the Movies and TV app create slow motion videos anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't the Movies and TV app create slow motion videos anymore?: I have been using the Movies and TV app to create and edit videos, but recently after updates there is something wrong with this. When I try to create a slow motion video, instead of taking me to where I can adjust the playback speed, it now opens up the video in the photos...
  6. Why doesn't the Movies and TV app create slow motion videos anymore?

Why doesn't the Movies and TV app create slow motion videos anymore?: I have been using the Movies and TV app to create and edit videos, but recently after updates there is something wrong with this. When I try to create a slow motion video, instead of taking me to where I can adjust the playback speed, it now opens up the video in the photos...
  7. Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?

Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?: For starters, I would like to introduce first the smart CCTV camera I use which is the Tapo TC70 from TP Link.I am using its feature to record continuously. I set the scheduled recording from 5:00PM-6:00PM then another at 9:00PM-10:00PM. When I viewed the metadata in Windows...
  8. Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my recorded video .mp4 has the same created and modified datetime?: For starters, I would like to introduce first the smart CCTV camera I use which is the Tapo TC70 from TP Link.I am using its feature to record continuously. I set the scheduled recording from 5:00PM-6:00PM then another at 9:00PM-10:00PM. When I viewed the metadata in Windows...
  9. Create Channel YouTube Error 1 video error 1 views error 1 like

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create Channel YouTube Error 1 video error 1 views error 1 like: Kdorodoor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-channel-youtube-error-1-video-error-1-views/16dec52e-c7e6-4ac3-b197-a15dd92caf0e
  10. Create Channel YouTube Error 1 video error 1 views error 1 like

Create Channel YouTube Error 1 video error 1 views error 1 like: Kdorodoor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-channel-youtube-error-1-video-error-1-views/16dec52e-c7e6-4ac3-b197-a15dd92caf0e