Windows 10: No Cryptsp.dll

Discus and support No Cryptsp.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I turned my computer on and wanted to go play some games. But I couldn't because a pop up came up and said "Program can't start because your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClumsyCousin, Nov 21, 2020.

1. No Cryptsp.dll

I turned my computer on and wanted to go play some games. But I couldn't because a pop up came up and said "Program can't start because your Cryptsp.dll program is missing from your computer." I have been trying since yesterday to resolve this issue but it's just not working; my google chrome works fine I can open the app and surf the web but I can't play anymore games on my computer so I'm hoping one of you could tell me how to resolve this issue like how to download this program or restart my entire computer. Thanks.

:)

ClumsyCousin, Nov 21, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Nov 21, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

No Cryptsp.dll [​IMG]

4. Kem Mon Win User

No Cryptsp.dll

Registering a dll

Hi Donald,

There are a lot of factors for this matter. to isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• What application does the .dll belongs to?

• Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling the software?

• Aside from downloading and installing the .dll file, what other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

No Cryptsp.dll

1. No Cryptsp.dll - Similar Threads - Cryptsp dll

2. this is about the runtime140.dll error from before because i cant reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this is about the runtime140.dll error from before because i cant reply: okay i have finish install the install the x86 and x64 versions of the multi-installer Visual C++ 2015, 2017 and 2019 redistributables and restart so that should permanently fix that right?...
  3. Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.

Viber will not initialize Error DLL 1114 is the message.: I have tried to reset the power options as instructed and run the windows fix program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viber-will-not-initialize-error-dll-1114-is-the/c371bede-efee-42f7-bfa0-c75a0f6eaa9a
  4. vcruntime140.dll appeared on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    vcruntime140.dll appeared on desktop: I noticed that a file called vcruntime140.dll just appeared on my desktop without my moving it there that I'm aware of. I had just ejected an external HDD if that's relevant. Does anyone know if I can delete it or where to move it back to?...
  5. Malware infection on Windows .dll files might be causing OneNote to crash when inserting...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware infection on Windows .dll files might be causing OneNote to crash when inserting...: Hi. Recently my Microsoft OneNote crashed after updating Windows when inserting pdf, leading me to search about the resolution, in which I later saw an article online saying this might be due to corrupted system file. I also saw 2 dialog boxes saying my...
  6. Attempting to open a file of type 'system file' (.dll)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting to open a file of type 'system file' (.dll): A couple weeks ago, my computer crashed while running MS Excel. After rebooting, I wasn't able to save the recovered files. A window would pop up saying it's trying to connect with "C:\Users\satchitbanada" but, for some reason it wasn't connecting. When I opened file...
  7. Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Two different ".dll " to work sharing folder and name ?: I need two programs to work with a game at the same time . In the same folder . Problem is when two files have same names , then it will ask to remove one, or rename one. and then one wont work. All I know currently about that . 1st. ReShade 4.8.2 ; a graphics shader...
  8. file with .dll extension wont open. please help.

in Windows 10 Customization
    file with .dll extension wont open. please help.: file with .dll extension wont open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-with-dll-extension-wont-open-please-help/70ac508a-0077-4571-a013-886e5762c560
  9. Random Dll errors pop up

Random Dll errors pop up: Some malware had entered my computer and had managed to make a change in the Windows registry that causes an error message while using Windows Defender. I went to the system registry and navigated to the path HKEY_Local_Machine \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows...
  10. The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try...: I have tried to install several programs and have gotten this message "The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." But when i look at sysWOW64 and system32 the file is there and i have removed...