Windows 10: No cursor or keyboard

Discus and support No cursor or keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 32 bit on a PC . All USB connections now dont work, which means iI have no curser or keyboard. Can I download a repair file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Incombe, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Incombe Win User

No cursor or keyboard

I am running windows 10 32 bit on a PC . All USB connections now dont work, which means iI have no curser or keyboard. Can I download a repair file and program the bios to run this from a cd. Any ideas are welcome.

:)

Incombe, Jan 14, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2020
  4. No cursor or keyboard

Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

No cursor or keyboard

1. No cursor or keyboard - Similar Threads - cursor keyboard

2. Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 losing cursor and arrows. How to fix?: MSI FX600 upgraded to Windows 10, then the cursor disappeared, then the arrows stopped working. How to get the cursor working so the pointer drive can be updated etc...
  3. Programs minimizing when my cursor is not on them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs minimizing when my cursor is not on them.: So basically when I click on a program on the task bar it appears on the desktop. But when my cursor moves away from the taskbar even by 1 pixel the program I just opened getsminimized. I can open it again by putting my cursor on the desktop on the place the program just was...
  4. lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse ?

lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse ?: Lenovo based desktop, Windows 10, lenovo wireless mouse and keyboard, I have a working mouse and a ghost cursor/mouse somewhere on screen, which at times will open other windows when I right click my mouse, HOW DO I GET RID OF GHOST CURSOR/MOUSE?...
  5. moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    moving cursor between multiple creens with keyboard: HI, I use two screens and would like to be able to switch the cursor's position between screens using the keyboard instead of my mouse. Are there any key shortcuts for this? at the moment I have to do a lot of manual dragging of the cursor with mouse. I'd like to be able to...
  6. No cursor/keyboard input during windows reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No cursor/keyboard input during windows reinstall: I did a reset of my PC and I cant complete or even begin the setup process since there is no visible cursor on the screen and no keyboard input is recognized. It isn’t a issue with my mouse/keyboard since they both work with other devices. It isn’t an issue with the usb...
  7. Right arrow key on keyboard doesn't move the cursor, but rather scrolls through different...

Right arrow key on keyboard doesn't move the cursor, but rather scrolls through different...: Recently, My PC's arrow keys have been acting up. Whenever the right key is pressed while the cursor is in a line of text, the app that I am on is moved to one half of the screen and all of the other apps that are open are shown to the right. When I have not clicked on...
  8. Problem with Screen Cursor (and keyboard) Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro

Problem with Screen Cursor (and keyboard) Surface Pro 4, Windows 10 Pro: My cursor starts to flash and is difficult to use when it is flashing. It appears it has something to do with a transparent Semi Circle that appears in the upper part and slightly above the right end of the taskbar. If, using my finger, I touch the screen within the semi...
  9. Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blank blue screen no cursor windows 10, not getting nothing on screen, keyboard not working: I have tried every thing on the to correct but not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-blue-screen-no-cursor-windows-10-not-getting/0852978b-c23e-4a08-a511-8b6697dd6af5
  10. Cursor does not move while using keyboard.

in Windows 10 Support
    Cursor does not move while using keyboard.: I've tried to disable Palmcheck but that did no good. If anyone has any idea how to solve this, it'd really help me out. Thanks. 9835