Windows 10: No cursor or keyboard

Discus and support No cursor or keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running windows 10 32 bit on a PC . All USB connections now dont work, which means iI have no curser or keyboard. Can I download a repair file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Incombe, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Incombe Win User

No cursor or keyboard

I am running windows 10 32 bit on a PC . All USB connections now dont work, which means iI have no curser or keyboard. Can I download a repair file and program the bios to run this from a cd. Any ideas are welcome.

:)

Incombe, Jan 14, 2020
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Cursor

Hi Peter,

Unstable mouse cursors can be caused by outdated drivers, dirt inside the mouse, and more. To make your cursor work properly again, we recommend that you refer to this

article
    which lists all troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse issues.

Update us if the steps in the article helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jan 14, 2020
  4. No cursor or keyboard

Touch Keyboard Settings missing

Hi Graham,

• Have you installed all the pending Windows updates? If not I suggest you to check.

Also I suggest you to check whether the devices are governed or configured through group policy as you mentioned multiple devices used in a domain environment such as hospitals.

I suggest you to check whether the Onscreen Keyboard is working or not. Refer to the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + U and select the On-Screen Keyboard from the Ease of Access
      list. Or click on Ease of Access at bottom right and select
      On-Screen Keyboard from the list.
    • Then use you cursor to type the password with On-Screen Keyboard.
    • Before clicking the login, press the eye symbol (I.e. Reveal Password) option in the password field, to see the password is correct.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

No cursor or keyboard

1. No cursor or keyboard - Similar Threads - cursor keyboard

2. Multiple staff Mouse Cursor Losing Focus / Keyboard Dropping while typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple staff Mouse Cursor Losing Focus / Keyboard Dropping while typing: Issue: For months, many in our staff have been dealing with a problem described as: Where, and When, we are typing- the keyboard drops / mouse cursor loses focus, and we have to actually click back into where the area we are typing in. Yaaaarrg groan ! : For example, I am...
  3. Multiple staff Mouse Cursor Losing Focus / Keyboard Dropping while typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple staff Mouse Cursor Losing Focus / Keyboard Dropping while typing: Issue: For months, many in our staff have been dealing with a problem described as: Where, and When, we are typing- the keyboard drops / mouse cursor loses focus, and we have to actually click back into where the area we are typing in. Yaaaarrg groan ! : For example, I am...
  4. Multiple staff Mouse Cursor Losing Focus / Keyboard Dropping while typing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  6. Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.

Mouse cursor and keyboard freeze while Windows 11 processes and all apps/games continue to run.: Hi, guys.My mouse cursor and keyboard freeze randomly while Windows 11 processes and apps keep running. I can see the clock showing live time, if I'm in a game, it continues to run but I can't move my cursor or use my keyboard. I can only force shut down laptop from Power...
  7. How to DISABLE the keyboard arrow keys from moving the cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DISABLE the keyboard arrow keys from moving the cursor: I recently applied the latest Windows 10 Pro patchesFeature update to Windows 10, version 2004and OS Builds 19044.3803 and 19045.3803And installed the latest version of Power Toys Now it seems keyboard movement via the arrow and number keys is permanently enabled I tried to...
  8. How to DISABLE the keyboard arrow keys from moving the cursor

How to DISABLE the keyboard arrow keys from moving the cursor: I recently applied the latest Windows 10 Pro patchesFeature update to Windows 10, version 2004and OS Builds 19044.3803 and 19045.3803And installed the latest version of Power Toys Now it seems keyboard movement via the arrow and number keys is permanently enabled I tried to...
  9. Keyboard and cursor not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and cursor not responding: Please I need help... I just updated my keyboard driver only for me to restart my PC, my cursor is not showing and my keyboard is not responding my PC is password protected so no way for me to finish boot and access device and drivers...
  10. Keyboard and cursor not responding

Keyboard and cursor not responding: Please I need help... I just updated my keyboard driver only for me to restart my PC, my cursor is not showing and my keyboard is not responding my PC is password protected so no way for me to finish boot and access device and drivers...