Windows 10: no default or ui configuration directive found

Discus and support no default or ui configuration directive found in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 installed on my pc but I wanted to install linux beside it.. Unfortunately I had a lot of troubles doing so.. And the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Marco_SAH, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Marco_SAH Win User

no default or ui configuration directive found

Hello,

I have windows 10 installed on my pc but I wanted to install linux beside it.. Unfortunately I had a lot of troubles doing so.. And the message above always appears when I try to start up my pc.. And then I'm having "boot:" I tried to solve that with many different ways but it didn't work.. It seems that some files were deleted by mistake from my rootable usb.. I wonder if just can boot windows normally somehow? Please help.

Thanks.

:)

Marco_SAH, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Mar 15, 2019
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done no default or ui configuration directive found :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 15, 2019
  4. no default or ui configuration directive found

Voice chat audio no longer comes through Default communication device (mic works fine)

Hi Samuel,

A factor why you're voice chat sounds goes through your speakers as well is due to configuration settings. We suggest that you configure playback devices. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
      Sound
    • Left-click on Speakers > Click on Set as Default Device.
    • Left-click on Headphones > Select Set as Default Communication Device.
    • Click OK.

If the issue still occurs, contact your device manufacturer's support for assistance on configuring your device.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

no default or ui configuration directive found

1. no default or ui configuration directive found - Similar Threads - default configuration directive

2. No Default or UI configuration directive found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Default or UI configuration directive found: I have a vmware machine and trying to install the security onion operating system on it while the main operating system is Windows 11 but every time I begin booting the security onion OS in the machine a message appears to me: "No Default or UI configuration directive found"...
  3. No Default or UI configuration directive found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Default or UI configuration directive found: I have a vmware machine and trying to install the security onion operating system on it while the main operating system is Windows 11 but every time I begin booting the security onion OS in the machine a message appears to me: "No Default or UI configuration directive found"...
  4. Change Windows Default System UI Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Windows Default System UI Language: Yes, there are many of these types of posts here. But I tried most of the methods shown there but just failed.I accidentally installed the wrong Windows ISO when trying to do a repair upgrade and now I can't keep my apps kind of an inconvenience but I just wanted to do a...
  5. Change Windows Default System UI Language

Change Windows Default System UI Language: Yes, there are many of these types of posts here. But I tried most of the methods shown there but just failed.I accidentally installed the wrong Windows ISO when trying to do a repair upgrade and now I can't keep my apps kind of an inconvenience but I just wanted to do a...
  6. How to change default system UI Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change default system UI Language: i want it in italian how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-system-ui-language/f4b1520b-c31c-4993-af14-aba954338dc1
  7. How to change default system UI Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change default system UI Language: i want it in italian how can i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-default-system-ui-language/f4b1520b-c31c-4993-af14-aba954338dc1
  8. How to change default system UI Language

9. Change default system UI language

Change default system UI language: Hi. I want to change my default system UI language, but any method can't allow that. I tried everything i know about editing languages, but nothing changes the default system UI language.Windows Language Settings - Everywhere is English, but default system UI language is...
  10. How to change default system UI language

How to change default system UI language: Because of some reason, I need to change the default system UI language. Is there any way to change the language to what I want? Many thx! [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no default or ui configuration directive

2. no default or ui configuration diirective found

3. no default or ui configuration directive found

4. no default directive found on hp desktop,
  5. no default or ui configuration found,
  6. no default of ui configuration directive,
  7. no default or ui configuration found ophcrack,
  8. ui configuration directive windows,
  9. windows 10 no default or ui directive found,
  10. windows no ui or directive found