Windows 10: No "delete" button to delete account from a device

Discus and support No "delete" button to delete account from a device in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I want to remove one of my microsoft accounts from a device, but when I go to Settings -> Accounts and select the account I want to remove... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Suchus, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Suchus Win User

No "delete" button to delete account from a device

Hello,

I want to remove one of my microsoft accounts from a device, but when I go to Settings -> Accounts and select the account I want to remove there is only one button - "Manage" pol. Zarządzaj. How can I remove this account from my device?

No "delete" button to delete account from a device 7546fed7-9e91-474f-b24f-6aa80c59c194?upload=true.png

:)

Suchus, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Krazy Owl Win User

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jan 11, 2020
  4. No "delete" button to delete account from a device

Attempts to delete account result in freeze.

I'm trying to remove a user account off a Toshiba laptop but each time I try to delete the account, the User Accounts thingy freezes. Any ideas on how to delete the account?

beyond_amusia, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

No "delete" button to delete account from a device

1. No "delete" button to delete account from a device - Similar Threads - delete button delete

2. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  3. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  4. Deleting an account on a previous device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an account on a previous device: My microsoft account is signed in on my current laptop and an old laptop, which a family member is now using. I have set up an account for my family member on my old laptop and i want to delete my account off my old laptop. If i remove the account, will this sync with my...
  5. Delete a microsoft account on a device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete a microsoft account on a device: I want to sign out this account the red thing There used to be nothing at that red place but now I can't figure how to sign out or delete that account from my computer. Help me please [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Can't delete a device from microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't delete a device from microsoft account.: When I try to delete an unused computer from my Microsoft account, I logon to my account, select the device, and then select "more actions"; but there is no option to delete or remove. The only option that comes up is "Get support". When posting the above, the drop-down...
  7. Delete device from Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete device from Microsoft account: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-device-from-microsoft-account/c228992b-a9fc-4503-8a7b-27fa762c01f0"
  8. Microsoft Account device deletion

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account device deletion: When I log in to my Microsoft account it shows in the Device section that I have three devices, but I only have two, a desktop and laptop. The desktop is shown under two names. How can I remove the surplus one?...
  9. Deleting a device from my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleting a device from my Microsoft account: How do I delete a device from my Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-device-from-my-microsoft-account/bb932813-f1b9-46f6-8dfc-fcf26073f86a
  10. No Delete Button

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Delete Button: Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it? Thank you, Terecia...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trying to delete windows 7 email from old PC but cant find the delete button option to click