Windows 10: No Delete Button

Discus and support No Delete Button in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Terecia ElshintaAlam, Jan 27, 2019.

1. No Delete Button

Good day, Microsoft Team

I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it?

Thank you,

Terecia

:)

Terecia ElshintaAlam, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 27, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 27, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

No Delete Button

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

No Delete Button

1. No Delete Button - Similar Threads - Delete Button

2. Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidentlly Deleted Shut Down Button on Desktop: The button on the desktop screen for shutting down the computer or putting into sleep or restart was accidentally deleted. How do I get it back?...
  3. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  4. MS Photos delete button does not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Photos delete button does not work: I've spent the last hour or so going through old photos and deleting unwanted ones. I noticed after my first run through (20 mins or so) that despite pressing delete and enter to confirm delete, the photos are still there! I "repair"ed the app in Apps and Features, then I...
  5. is it possible to reorder the top action buttons (reply, delete, archive, etc...)

is it possible to reorder the top action buttons (reply, delete, archive, etc...): Hi, i am often annoyed by the fact that the buttons in Windows Mail aren't the same as in Outlook.com. The position of the Delete button is frustrating in Windows Mail because it's on the far right, while in Outlook.com, it's the second button right after Reply. I don't...
  6. Mail notifications - Delete button possible?

Mail notifications - Delete button possible?: Hello, Is it possible to add a Delete button to Archive/Flag/Dismiss options on the notification for new mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-notifications-delete-button-possible/579139f8-e57d-4355-8d36-314d0823d18f
  7. Can't use delete button

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't use delete button: I've got updated Windows 10 on latest update, but I encountered with cannot use delete button to delete files, but CTRL + ALT + DEL is fine to use security options (before begin updates is fine), Is it block to use delete button to accidentally delete files ?, what do I do...
  8. I'm trying to delete files I highlight files to be dleted, press delete button nothing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm trying to delete files I highlight files to be dleted, press delete button nothing...: I'm trying to delete files I highlight them and press delete button but nothing happens. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-delete-files-i-highlight-files-to-be/5d7924e5-1bd8-4591-897c-87411e4b6959"
  9. How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button

in Browsers and Email
    How to set mail alerts to show delete button vs archive button: Comparing 4 computers with: Windows 10 build 1703 x64 All have the latest updates from Windows Update All have the same version of the Mail client from Windows Store All have Office 2016 without Outlook 1 computer shows the delete button in the email alert notification...
  10. Can I undo deletion of 'Switch Between Windows' taskbar button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I undo deletion of 'Switch Between Windows' taskbar button?: I have never used, and can't see me ever using, the 'Switch Between Windows' and 'Show Desktop' buttons on the taskbar. I also don't see a way to disable/remove them. So, if I simply delete them, can they be restored if I someday slip into an alternate reality where I would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no delete button