Windows 10: No Delete Button

Discus and support No Delete Button in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good day, Microsoft Team I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Terecia ElshintaAlam, Jan 27, 2019.

1. No Delete Button

Good day, Microsoft Team

I'd like to delete a 2nd user account, I couldn't find "delete" button, there's only "block" button. I'm using Windows 10. Can you help me with it?

Thank you,

Terecia

:)

Terecia ElshintaAlam, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Jan 27, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 27, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

No Delete Button

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

No Delete Button

1. No Delete Button - Similar Threads - Delete Button

2. I accidentally deleted files from drive during clean installation and now my wifi button is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted files from drive during clean installation and now my wifi button is...: I’m currently using an USB and used the media file to download Windows and changed the boot setting on BIOS, everything worked.But then I went on a step cant insert image don’t know why that made me choose what drive to install windows on. Every drive was “windows can’t be...
  3. I accidentally deleted files from drive during clean installation and now my wifi button is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted files from drive during clean installation and now my wifi button is...: I’m currently using an USB and used the media file to download Windows and changed the boot setting on BIOS, everything worked.But then I went on a step cant insert image don’t know why that made me choose what drive to install windows on. Every drive was “windows can’t be...
  4. Why aren't my arrow keys, delete, forward slash and small enter button not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why aren't my arrow keys, delete, forward slash and small enter button not working?: Hi,The arrow keys, small enter button, forward slash and delete keys are not working on my keyboard. I have a usb keyboard that I use.It does work in safe mode and it works on another laptop I have.I have tried resetting the keyboard but that didn't help.Any suggestions would...
  5. Why aren't my arrow keys, delete, forward slash and small enter button not working?

Why aren't my arrow keys, delete, forward slash and small enter button not working?: Hi,The arrow keys, small enter button, forward slash and delete keys are not working on my keyboard. I have a usb keyboard that I use.It does work in safe mode and it works on another laptop I have.I have tried resetting the keyboard but that didn't help.Any suggestions would...
  6. Why aren't my arrow keys, delete, forward slash and small enter button not working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why does my pc turns off when i press any button that runs a command such as delete,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc turns off when i press any button that runs a command such as delete,...: the entire pc just turns off completely help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-turns-off-when-i-press-any-button/4b03f173-339d-4a70-879e-e5c0dc9aba62
  8. why does my pc turns off when i press any button that runs a command such as delete,...

why does my pc turns off when i press any button that runs a command such as delete,...: the entire pc just turns off completely help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-pc-turns-off-when-i-press-any-button/4b03f173-339d-4a70-879e-e5c0dc9aba62
  9. Why did my start button and taskbar get deleted after the newest windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my start button and taskbar get deleted after the newest windows update?: Hello, I recently downloaded a Windows 11 update and as my PC is turning back on I manage to get a gray screen. After I fixed the issue of fixing that gray screen I try to open up tabs on my taskbar but my taskbar seems to be stuck on screen at all times. When I tried to fix...
  10. Why did my start button and taskbar get deleted after the newest windows update?

Why did my start button and taskbar get deleted after the newest windows update?: Hello, I recently downloaded a Windows 11 update and as my PC is turning back on I manage to get a gray screen. After I fixed the issue of fixing that gray screen I try to open up tabs on my taskbar but my taskbar seems to be stuck on screen at all times. When I tried to fix...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no delete button