Windows 10: no desktop found

Discus and support no desktop found in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; windows 10 update left me with an error message that my desk top cannot be found help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarvinNelson1, Jun 24, 2020.

1. no desktop found

windows 10 update left me with an error message that my desk top cannot be found help

:)

MarvinNelson1, Jun 24, 2020

2. fllckering desktop

Hi Yvonne,

To resolve your issue with flickering desktop, we suggest that you update your display drivers with the steps listed below:

• Right-click Start, then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters to find the name of your device.
    • Right-click the device and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow steps to update display drivers.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 26, 2020
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jun 26, 2020
  4. no desktop found

Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

no desktop found

1. no desktop found - Similar Threads - desktop found

2. I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them: I just cut, then go to file explorer and paste them where I want them to be. Hope this is helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-way-to-delete-icons-from-my-desktop/920917f5-c29f-4664-ba2f-bdaaa665d965
  3. I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a way to delete icons from my desktop without deleting them: I just cut, then go to file explorer and paste them where I want them to be. Hope this is helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-a-way-to-delete-icons-from-my-desktop/920917f5-c29f-4664-ba2f-bdaaa665d965
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI: mstsc.exe.MUI file not found error message when trying to run Microsoft Remote DesktopThe System cannot find the file specified.C:\\Windows\system32\<LAND_NAME>\mstsc.exe.MUIWhen I check the system32 folder file directory the files are present.Can you please help me...
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI

Microsoft Remote Desktop "File not found" mstsc.exe.MUI: mstsc.exe.MUI file not found error message when trying to run Microsoft Remote DesktopThe System cannot find the file specified.C:\\Windows\system32\<LAND_NAME>\mstsc.exe.MUIWhen I check the system32 folder file directory the files are present.Can you please help me...
  6. Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after...: Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after logging on as admin. very frustratingI believe it was around windows update time but not sure exactly when this happened, when I log back the desktop files are gone...
  7. Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after...: Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after logging on as admin. very frustratingI believe it was around windows update time but not sure exactly when this happened, when I log back the desktop files are gone...
  8. Almost all files and folders on my desktop disappeared and nowhere to be found even after...

9. I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem...: I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem to work. I think the mouse and keyboard work but the USB connector isn't. Please assist :...
  10. I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem...

I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem...: I've found a new Wireless 900 Desktop keyboard and mouse in my office and it doesn't seem to work. I think the mouse and keyboard work but the USB connector isn't. Please assist :...