Windows 10: No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10

Discus and support No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a fix for no hp desktop icons appearing any icons appearing on the desktop after downloading Windows 10? I tried start desktop right click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WertyNM, Dec 20, 2018.

1. WertyNM Win User

No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10

Is there a fix for no hp desktop icons appearing any icons appearing on the desktop after downloading Windows 10? I tried start desktop right click checked show icons right clicked on screen couldn't find control panel though. Any free fix to download around?

:)

WertyNM, Dec 20, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Dec 20, 2018
  4. No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10

1. No desktop icons after downloading Windows 10 - Similar Threads - desktop icons downloading

2. Desktop icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons in Windows 10: Up till recently, when I held the mouse pointer over one of my desktop icons the system will show as a tooltip the various windows for this icon. Then suddenly things changed and the mouse hover no longer works. I have tried many changes to the taskbar properties but I...
  3. Windows 10 Desktop Icons

Windows 10 Desktop Icons: Since the latest set of updates to Windows 10, my desktop icons realign themselves after each boot up. I have followed the tips found on various discussion sites, but with no success. I am using Win 10 PRO, version 1903 OS Build 18362.720 on an i7 based machine with a...
  4. Windows 10 Desktop and Icons

Windows 10 Desktop and Icons: How do I stop desktop icons from automatically rearranging in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-and-icons/268ffd0f-6035-4bf6-8a35-937fb3f354b2
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Icons

Windows 10 Desktop Icons: My desktop icons will look like they are overlapping, and when I switch to the desktop and try to move one, its like its locked up. If I wait 30 seconds to a minute the desktop refreshes and they go back to the way the should be, and I can select them and/or move if I need...
  6. Windows 10 Icons on Desktop

Windows 10 Icons on Desktop: I have several "documents" saved on my desktop. Documents created by various applications like Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD, etc. I would like them to use the default Icon for the program that created them. For example, I would like for PDF documents...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop icons

Windows 10 Desktop icons: A Desktop Icon for my Music folder shows up on my desktop. I have deleted it many time, but it returns. I have shredded it with Mcafee without success. What do I need to do so I can delete it and not have it reappear on the desktop?...
  8. Windows 10 Desktop Icons .....

Windows 10 Desktop Icons .....: I recently bought a new laptop and am having my first experience with Windows 10. My old HP laptop was about three months too old to upgrade to Windows 10 - drivers not updated by HP. This is a home computer. All my icons want to stay on the left side of the desktop. In...
  9. windows 10 desktop icons

windows 10 desktop icons: ok so I had been a win 7 fan now I got win 10 I am unable to get control panel my computer recycle bin etc on desktop please help me out I want same as win 7 thanks...
  10. desktop icons shrunk after windows 10 update.

desktop icons shrunk after windows 10 update.: Hi, I am having problems after recent updates for windows 10. First thing to change was my keyboard became Americanised. this caused confusion especially when I had to type my email address but I managed to sort it out and it is now back to the UK querty keyboard. However all...