Windows 10: no detect keyboard

Discus and support no detect keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi. Each time I turn on the computer, the keyboard is not detected and I have to reconnect the USB to use it. Is there a solution to fix it? window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by farzadmohammadi1, Mar 5, 2020.

1. no detect keyboard

hi. Each time I turn on the computer, the keyboard is not detected and I have to reconnect the USB to use it. Is there a solution to fix it?
    window 10 pro last update

mb : asus 310m-k

intel i3 8100

:)

farzadmohammadi1, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Creators Update causing keyboard issues on Lenovo Yoga 3 14

We suggest uninstalling and re-installing the keyboard drivers by following the steps here:

• Press Windows key + X and click Device manager.
    • Expand the Keyboard.
    • Right-click the keyboard driver and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer, let Windows detect the driver and install by itself.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Justine Pel, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Booms Win User

no detect keyboard

Microsoft 5050 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Not Detected

Hi,
    I have a new Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard 2000 now.
    Tried what you suggested with an old keyboard, connected the new one and it's a bit better.
    I stll get an error saying the 'MKCHelper.exe' file is missing.
    I still can't uninstall/reinstall Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Centre, as it says it is on the PC, but is not listed in the list of software to uninstall.
    When I slow the wheel scroll speed down, it works fine, but when I restart the PC I have to do it again, as it speeds up so much I can't control it.

Booms, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

no detect keyboard

1. no detect keyboard - Similar Threads - detect keyboard

2. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  3. keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard and mouse are detected using kvm but the monitor gets no signal: Hey, I had and old monitor Samsung that works using KVM switch ugreen with 2 computers T14 Lenovo and desktopsuccessfully , now I bought new monitor LG Ultragear 32GQ750-B and connected it to the KVM The desktop works properly but the laptop works only for the mouse and the...
  4. Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 News
    Corsair iCUE not detecting fans, keyboard or mouse: [IMG]If the Corsair iCUE is not showing or detecting fans, keyboard, or mouse, the solutions provided in this article will help you. With the help of Corsair iCUE software, you can manage devices like your gaming keyboard, gaming mouse, etc. But if it does not show any...
  5. K380 Keyboard cant be detected, other bluetooth devices detected just fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    K380 Keyboard cant be detected, other bluetooth devices detected just fine: HiThis morning my K380 keyboard wont connect to my PC. It shows 'paired' but wont connect. I tried to remove it from Bluetooth devices list and it just loading 'removing' for a long time. Then I restart my PC, again the restart just keep loading, so I reset my PCOnce I reset,...
  6. K380 Keyboard cant be detected, other bluetooth devices detected just fine

K380 Keyboard cant be detected, other bluetooth devices detected just fine: HiThis morning my K380 keyboard wont connect to my PC. It shows 'paired' but wont connect. I tried to remove it from Bluetooth devices list and it just loading 'removing' for a long time. Then I restart my PC, again the restart just keep loading, so I reset my PCOnce I reset,...
  7. K380 Keyboard cant be detected, other bluetooth devices detected just fine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Infinite Problems all connecting. PC not detecting USB Drives/Can't use mouse or keyboard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite Problems all connecting. PC not detecting USB Drives/Can't use mouse or keyboard...: Hi all, Someone please help me I'm losing my mind. I'm using Windows 10.This all started when my usb drives randomly stopped working. The ports themselves work just fine, mouse/keyboard/controllers are useable but specifically USB drives are not being detected. Bought a new...
  9. Infinite Problems all connecting. PC not detecting USB Drives/Can't use mouse or keyboard...

Infinite Problems all connecting. PC not detecting USB Drives/Can't use mouse or keyboard...: Hi all, Someone please help me I'm losing my mind. I'm using Windows 10.This all started when my usb drives randomly stopped working. The ports themselves work just fine, mouse/keyboard/controllers are useable but specifically USB drives are not being detected. Bought a new...
  10. Infinite Problems all connecting. PC not detecting USB Drives/Can't use mouse or keyboard...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware