Windows 10: No detection of Monitors post PC reset

Discus and support No detection of Monitors post PC reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Will keep this short. Have been having issues with second monitor, it was always detected but showed no display. I had extended display so I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bilalololol, Mar 23, 2020.

1. No detection of Monitors post PC reset

Will keep this short. Have been having issues with second monitor, it was always detected but showed no display. I had extended display so I would scroll to the second monitor and the cursor would go there so I knew it was working fine, but no display. Changed wires, installed new firmware, drivers and tried everything in the book to no avail. Thought this might have been due to a Windows update cuz *&*& microsoft .. So I reset my PC.

Reset was going fine. Got to 100% and then said it was going to restart. When restarting, it stopped showing any display. My one monitor that was working started saying no HDMI signal. The computer is running, keyboard is running, mouse is running, but no display. Dont know what to do, just want my displays back so I can study lol.

:)

Bilalololol, Mar 23, 2020
  2. JimMeier Win User

Windows 10 - Won't detect second (or third) monitors

Thanks for your reply.

As I thought I had indicated in my original post, I followed the steps you suggest including upgrading the device with the latest driver from the manufacturer. I did install in compatibility mode and as the administrator.
    Still no detection of the additional monitors.

JimMeier, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Night Light Setting and Third Monitor.

Hi Reagan,

We would like to ask you some questions in order assist you properly:

• Did Night light work previously on all three monitors?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Are you getting an error message on the third monitor regarding Night light?
    • Is the third monitor being detected by your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

While waiting for your response, we suggest that you try to connect your third monitor to what you are using on the 2 working monitors to see if it is only a loose connection issue.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Grgr_595 Win User

No detection of Monitors post PC reset

Windows 10 Not Detecting 2nd Monitor

this recommendation is useless. I followed every step and the troubleshooter said no problems detected. When I had Windows 8.1 I was able to simply plug in my monitor (HannsG 28") via micro HDMI port and it was able to detect it. But Windows 10 does not detect
    my second monitor. The system just does not see it.

Grgr_595, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

No detection of Monitors post PC reset

1. No detection of Monitors post PC reset - Similar Threads - detection Monitors post

2. Pc not Booting, posting, monitor and pc stays idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc not Booting, posting, monitor and pc stays idle.: I had this problem for almost a year now. First, whenever I want to boot my pc i always need to clear cmos and reseat my memory. i just leave the cmos slot open because it gets annoying everytime and its not mandatory anyways therefore i cant even change the bios settings. If...
  3. Pc not Booting, posting, monitor and pc stays idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc not Booting, posting, monitor and pc stays idle.: I had this problem for almost a year now. First, whenever I want to boot my pc i always need to clear cmos and reseat my memory. i just leave the cmos slot open because it gets annoying everytime and its not mandatory anyways therefore i cant even change the bios settings. If...
  4. Pc not Booting, posting, monitor and pc stays idle.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. PC will not detect Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC will not detect Monitor: Issue: Monitors and PC are not detecting each other and it's on the PC side. I have a new pc and was working great for a few days. Then 1 day when PC was in sleep mode and woken up it is not connecting with monitor. I checked all the cords and 2 different monitors with old...
  6. PC will not detect Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC will not detect Monitor: Issue: Monitors and PC are not detecting each other and it's on the PC side. I have a new pc and was working great for a few days. Then 1 day when PC was in sleep mode and woken up it is not connecting with monitor. I checked all the cords and 2 different monitors with old...
  7. No display on Monitors post PC reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display on Monitors post PC reset: Will keep this short. Have been having issues with second monitor, it was always detected but showed no display. I had extended display so I would scroll to the second monitor and the cursor would go there so I knew it was working fine, but no display. Changed wires,...
  8. PC will not detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC will not detect second monitor: So....I'm trying to connect a second monitor to my pc but it is not able to detect the second monitor. OS is windows 10 and my gfx card is a geforce gtx 1050. there are 2 hdmi ports and one dvi port on the dedicated gfx card - main screen is connected via hdmi (which is...
  9. PC won't detect second monitor

PC won't detect second monitor: I found a PC monitor in my basement, but when i tried to connect it to my PC, it could not be detected. HELP!!! 45330
  10. monitor fails to detect PC boot

monitor fails to detect PC boot: I have looked all over the Internet and cannot seem to find anything that addresses this specific problem. There "seems to be a fix"out there for but DVI monitors but not the VGA. note: I do not get a check cables alert on my monitor. It is just black with no cursor or...