Windows 10: no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

Discus and support no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by fabw65, Nov 10, 2020.

1. fabw65 Win User

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

Hello,

I have a problem withthis device.

I cannot find it in the device manager.

my config:

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter 250f4d44-8faa-40bc-9d30-9d1104b6a823?upload=true.png

I have tried many things:

1 All my drivers are updated

2 BIOS and firmware are updated

3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is correctly installed in the port

4 the installation cannot be made with the installation cd

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter ca1751a0-b710-48f2-ba0b-c1ec0b1a6025?upload=true.png

5 I have cleared the cmos and resetting the bios

What can I do ?

my device manager:

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter b9e86e2f-58da-4456-842b-3380686c9020?upload=true.png

Best regards,

Fabien

:)

fabw65, Nov 10, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

TP-Link Announces Archer C8 Wireless AC1700 Dual-Band Router

TP-LINK today announced the TP-LINK Archer C8 - AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band Broadband Wireless AC Router - a new premium model in the TP-LINK 11AC family, offering superior speed, Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connectivity across a larger area. The Archer C8 is targeting the digital home, typically comprised of multiple devices and high-bandwidth activities like online gaming, media streaming and Internet phone calling. With up to 1.75 Gbps of total available bandwidth, the Archer C8 supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology and is backward compatible with existing 802.11n mobile devices.

The Archer C8 comes with one gigabit WAN port and four gigabit LAN (Ethernet ports) for high-speed wired connections to computers, TVs and game consoles. Other performance features include an 800MHz dual-core CPU; three detachable dual band antennas with omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability; and advanced beamforming technology that locates multiple connected devices across a home, delivering a more targeted and efficient wireless connection.

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter 73a_thm.jpg

Simultaneous Dual-Band Operation and Quality of Service (QoS)
    The new router operates simultaneously over the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, providing users with two dedicated networks for optimal throughput. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band, while bandwidth intensive tasks can be processed in a fast, buffer-free mode in the less congested 5GHz band. Consumers can now better meet their digital entertainment high-bandwidth needs when using a Blu-ray player, Roku, or Xbox.

Additionally, the Archer C8 boasts Quality of Service (QoS) prioritization capabilities. Internet bandwidth for individual applications and devices can be prioritized by the user and controlled automatically. For instance, with QoS in place, a gamer can prioritize game traffic over other network traffic for an entirely lag-free experience.

Sharing Files and Media Streaming is Simplified
    The Archer C8 includes dual multifunction USB ports (USB 2.0 and USB 3.0) for attaching any USB compatible storage device for simplified file sharing between connected devices on a network. The USB 2.0 port is often used for sharing a printer, while the USB 3.0 port with higher data transfer speeds is well suited for media streaming via a connected USB external hard drive.

Highlights of Archer C8
    • Supports 802.11ac wireless standard
    • Dual-band for combined wireless speeds of up to 1.75Gbps (simultaneous use of 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands)
    • Three dual band detachable antennas provide omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
    • Full gigabit ports for ultra-fast data transfer speeds
    • Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac devices
    • Dual USB ports (USB 3.0 and USB 2.0)
    • Guest Network Access
    • IPv6 supported
    • IP-based Bandwidth Control
    • Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
    • WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
    "The premium nature of the new Archer C8 illustrates TP-LINK's commitment in providing a superb digital home consumer experience," says Mark Macaulay, director of sales for TP-LINK Canada. "Today's routers must be Gigabit Wi-Fi enabled and offer more wireless coverage, reliability and performance."

Pricing and Availability
    The Archer C8 has a suggested list price of $149.99 (CAD) and is available now.

btarunr, Nov 10, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    TP-LINK Announces Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac Adapter

TP-LINK today announced the TP-LINK Archer T4U - AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter - offering consumers an easy upgrade path for existing laptops and desktop computers to the superior wireless performance of 802.11ac. The Archer T4U is designed with security in mind: easy wireless security encryption at a push of the built-in WPS button; and WPA/WPA2 encryptions provide a home wireless network with active defense against security threats.

The Archer T4U adapter is backward compatible with previous generation 802.11a/b/g/n wireless standards to help fend off product obsolescence. Consumers will enjoy incredibly fast Wi-Fi speeds and improved connectivity, without having to invest in new computer equipment. With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band for a total of 1.2Gps, the Archer T4U is ideal for lag-free HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. When combined with an 802.11ac router, the dual band performance of the Archer T4U boosts Wi-Fi speeds and achieves maximum throughput and minimal interference.

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter 139a_thm.jpg

Consumers will also benefit from the new adapter's USB 3.0 port (up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0), meeting the increasing demands of today's high bandwidth applications.

Easy Setup
    Simply plug in the Archer T4U into the USB port of a laptop or desktop computer; the adapter can be easily configured with the bundled wireless utility for a high-speed 11AC network. Additionally, the Archer 4TU includes a one meter USB 3.0 extension cable for flexible positioning when connecting the device to a computer system.

Highlights of the Archer T4U
    • Supports the next generation 802.11ac standard
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
    • Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
    • Maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps or 2.4GHz 300Mbps
    • Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
    • Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the built-in WPS button
    • Supports Windows 8/7/XP 32/64bit
    • Easy Wireless Configuration Utility
    • Equipped with a USB 3.0 one metre extension cable for flexible deployment
    "The Archer T4U comes with next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi for an exceptional user experience, including lag-free streaming and online gaming," says Mark Macaulay, director of sales for TP-LINK Canada. "The built-in USB 3.0 port offers superior performance over the previous USB 2.0 standard, enabling higher levels of throughput."

Pricing and Availability
    The Archer T4U has a suggested list price of $46.99 (CAD).

btarunr, Nov 10, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

TP-Link Outs Archer C20i AC750 Wireless Dual-Band Router

TP-LINK today announced the TP-LINK Archer C20i - AC750 Simultaneous Dual-Band Broadband Wireless AC Router - geared for budget-minded students and consumers, seeking an attractively priced router, without sacrificing performance. At a suggested list price of $59.99 (CAD), the Archer C20i is the category leader for price-performance in the entry-level AC wireless category, and comes with a long two-year warranty. The Archer C20i supports the 802.11ac standard, offering higher throughput and longer range than previous generation routers, and is backward compatible with 802.11n devices, including laptops, smartphones and tablets.

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter 126a_thm.jpg

Premium Features, Including USB Port
    The Archer C20i boasts a new contemporary design that nicely blends in with other consumer electronic devices in a room; advanced encryption (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) against security threats; and includes a highly coveted USB port, a rarity in the entry-level AC wireless category, for sharing printers, files, and media with different devices on a local home network, or remotely via a FTP server.

With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C20i offers the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures the highest levels of wireless performance. Additionally, high-quality connections can be maintained even when multiple devices are in use.

Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks such as online gaming, HD video streaming, and video chatting can be handled by the 5GHz band - all at the same time.

Set up of the Archer C20i is easy with the included resource CD: a configuration utility can help users complete the entire software installation, including wireless network settings in just a few minutes.

Stable Omnidirectional Signal and Superior Coverage
    The Archer C20i features premium antenna technology: 3 internal high-quality antennas deliver not only stable signals in every direction, but also higher speeds across greater distances. This provides users with superior omnidirectional wireless range and reliability.

Highlights
    • Supports 802.11ac standard: the next generation of Wi-Fi
    • Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth
    • Stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
    • USB port: share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
    • Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing a network
    • Parental Controls allow parents to establish restricted access policies for children
    • IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
    • SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential Internet attacks
    • WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption provides user networks with active defense against security threats
    • IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of the Internet
    "Students and consumers will appreciate the great value and performance of the new Archer C20i,'' says Mark Macaulay, director of sales for TP-LINK Canada. "The new contemporary look of the Archer C20i is exciting and reflects the added emphasis in design that TP-LINK is now taking."

Macaulay adds, "The Archer C20i supports the 802.11ac standard for better wireless coverage and reliability than previous generation routers. Backward compatibility ensures all older 802.11n devices are fully supported."

Pricing and Availability
    The Archer C20i has a suggested list price of $59.99 (CAD) and comes with a long two-year warranty.

btarunr, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter - Similar Threads - detection link T6E

2. TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks

in Windows 10 News
    TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks: [ATTACH]If your TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter is not working or detecting networks then this post will be able to help you. Routers from TP-Link can share a 3G/4G connection with multiple wireless devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. They also provide internet...
  3. Problem with ASUS PCE AC88 AC3100 Dual-Band Wi-Fi PCIe Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with ASUS PCE AC88 AC3100 Dual-Band Wi-Fi PCIe Adapter: Three years ago, I built a gaming pc for my daughter with the following main specs. Motherboard: ROG STRIX AMD Ryzen X470-F GAMING AM4 ATX CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Gen2 8 Core AM4 Memory: Vengeance RGB PRO Black 16GB 3200 MHz DDR4 PSU: HX850i 850W Full Modular GPU: RX 590 Red...
  4. Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....: Hi, So the above error occurs, it shuts down almost immediately on startup, I have tried updating the driver also, kindly help. Here's the dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap3w1pqrfbefiw00vzHyfXQD73pE?e=Lhev0DI follow a article to delete the rtwlanu.sys but it didn't...
  5. Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10

Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10: Just set up an Archer AX 10, poor internet speed response. Using it on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Hardware Version: Archer AX1500 v1.20 Firmware Version:1.1.1 Build 20201116 Rel. 57075(5553) Latest firmware was installed. Using a 5g wifi link. to Speednet, only 40 MB down...
  6. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U: Hello. I need help guys updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting. on windows 10 1909v everything working fine. Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of...
  7. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....
  8. BSOD from possible Dual-Band Wireless Adapter install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD from possible Dual-Band Wireless Adapter install: I am trying to make my desktop go to a wireless network. I inserted the usb stick into my computer and it was off and running. Couple days later I started receiving Blue screen saying error: storport.sys I've tried to locate this defualt driver but I cannot find it when i hot...
  9. My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router

My dual band TP-LINK Wifi Router: -- works like a charm. However, when I first logged into it to set it up -- it offered me a generic username and password. This allowed me to get to an internet page and create my networks. Once logged in I could create my two networks and passwords. All has been good for...
  10. TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel

TP Link Wireless Adapter "Disabled" in Control Panel: Hi everyone, thank you for taking a moment to read my thread. I have a problem with my TP Link WN722N "150 Mbps High Gain Wireless USB Adapter". I have used this adapter for about a year with no problems. Today, I turned on my computer, and my taskbar showed the icon for,...