Windows 10: No device found

Discus and support No device found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to connect an inkjet printer to my PC. Therefore I : plugged the printer into an electrical port and turned on the powerconnected the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KCav45, May 4, 2021.

1. KCav45 Win User

No device found

I would like to connect an inkjet printer to my PC. Therefore I : plugged the printer into an electrical port and turned on the powerconnected the printer to my PC through a USB cabledownloaded the driver and installed itwent to Devices & Printers. selected Add a deviceNo device found I wonder what happened? I went to the Command Prompt in Administrative mode and ran DISM. It reported The source files could not be found see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=243077 Now what should I do?

:)

KCav45, May 4, 2021

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 4, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 4, 2021
  4. IggSter Win User

No device found

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 4, 2021
Thema:

No device found

1. No device found - Similar Threads - device found

2. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  3. Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue of "No audio output/input devices found"; no solutions on the internet works: I have updated several drivers suggested on the Dell Support site, including audio drivers. After these updates, no audio output/input device shows. Audio only works with AirPods. I have tried every possible "fix," and none are working.I discovered that the "Realtek Audio...
  4. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD WD SA510 2.5 500gb and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen...
  5. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  6. No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run

No Bootable Devices Found error after Windows starts to run: Hello All,I have upgraded my Dell Latitute 5580 pc from HDD to SSD and installed Windows 10 by using USB installation media. Everything went well until this step and Windows started to work as expected. But while Windows is running, the PC gave Blue Screen with Kernel Data...
  7. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  8. The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off

The requested system device cannot be found 0x80073bc3 after typing the command manage-bde -off: I'm trying to reinstall windows on a friend's laptop after all else failed but it complains about the drive being bitlocker unlocked entered cmd through winre and used the manage-bde -off command to turn it off but it keeps giving me an error occurred the requested system...
  9. Boot device not found l

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot device not found l: alright so I've had this problem for a while now, I've been trying to fix it by enabling legacy like the videos on YouTube have showed me but they weren't working. Sometimes I can log i to my desktop but after like 5 minutes my screen freezes and it shows me blue screen error...
  10. Boot device not found l

Boot device not found l: alright so I've had this problem for a while now, I've been trying to fix it by enabling legacy like the videos on YouTube have showed me but they weren't working. Sometimes I can log i to my desktop but after like 5 minutes my screen freezes and it shows me blue screen error...