Windows 10: No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.

Discus and support No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I Started having this problem after I sync my mobile phone on my pc through Windows Edge.. Anyone here who can point me on where to delete the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FelixCruise, Jan 28, 2020.

1. No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.

Hello,

I Started having this problem after I sync my mobile phone on my pc through Windows Edge.. Anyone here who can point me on where to delete the files that has been sync from my cellphone?

I am using an iphone, and this problem is not through itunes.

Thanks in advance!

Chito Dela Cruz

:)

FelixCruise, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 28, 2020
  3. edge sync

Hello,

Syncing your Microsoft Edge favorites, reading list, and other data between Windows 10 devices including Windows Phone is by signing in with the same Microsoft account on each device. If this isn't syncing, make sure that the
    Sync settings on your Windows 10 device is turned on as well as in the Microsoft Edge PC and mobile.

To turn on syncing in Windows Settings on your PC:

• Select the Start button and select Settings.

• Select Accounts > Sync your settings and turn on
      Sync settings.

To turn on syncing in Microsoft Edge on your PC:

• Select More > Settings.

• Turn on Sync.

On your Windows 10 Mobile, launch Microsoft Edge, then go to Settings, and scroll down and tap the
    Sync your content switch to On.

Then, you may need to restart Edge on one or both devices/machines to force the syncing process.

Update us with the outcome.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Lord Baal Win User

No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.

Edge passwords are not syncing to Windows Phone 10

Hi

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To sync your password you may follow the steps below:

• Open your Edge browser.
    • Click the (...) on the right side of the browser and then go to
      Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Under Privacy and services turn on Offer to save password.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

It is already on, and has all my passwords.

And all my sync settings are both on, on PC and phone.

Lord Baal, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.

1. No Disc Space on my pc after I sync my phone through Windows Edge. - Similar Threads - Disc Space sync

2. Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my...: Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my laptop. Undo please How do I undo this change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-a-sync-from-phone-i-logged-into-onedrive-from/43378c9f-e276-48b2-abd2-bc23dcdfd217
  3. Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my...: Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my laptop. Undo please How do I undo this change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-a-sync-from-phone-i-logged-into-onedrive-from/43378c9f-e276-48b2-abd2-bc23dcdfd217
  4. Undo a sync from phone. I logged into onedrive from my phone and it synced my stuff to my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  6. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link: I've been looking for a solution to this problem for quite a while with no success so hopefully I'll find answers here.So this App https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/sync-across-your-devicesphone link or Windows link whatever you call is supposed to me the option to hear...
  7. Unable to play through my phone to my computer through Phone Link windows link

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc

my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc: my clipboard isnt syncing i have enable clipboard sync on both swiftkey on phone and on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-clipboard-isnt-syncing-i-have-enable-clipboard/ed2dd693-37c6-44c8-afe8-71b182f797f6
  9. My PC wont boot from my Windows 10 installation disc after it went through a Preparing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC wont boot from my Windows 10 installation disc after it went through a Preparing...: I have been working over the past few days trying to fix my computer to no avail. I have gone through every single guide I could looking for an answer. I recently found the Windows 10 installation disc to do a hard reset, but even that won't boot. I get stuck on the logo...
  10. No Disc Space after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Disc Space after I sync my phone through Windows Edge.: Hello, I Started having this problem after I sync my mobile phone on my pc through Windows Edge.. Anyone here who can point me on where to delete the files that has been sync from my cellphone? I am using an iphone, and this problem is not through itunes. Thanks in...