Windows 10: No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

Discus and support No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday was fine, not friend can't hear streaming sound . The only thing that I did was install the latest Win 10 update, could it be the issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vigilantix, Feb 3, 2021.

1. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

Yesterday was fine, not friend can't hear streaming sound . The only thing that I did was install the latest Win 10 update, could it be the issue?

submitted by /u/Vigilantix
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vigilantix, Feb 3, 2021

2. Rough sound when streaming.

Hi Charles,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, what is the make and model of the Computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager.

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 2.

I recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated sound adapter driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    You can also visit the below link Microsoft article Fix sound problem.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 3, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Streaming video, sound adjust automatically

Hi Dannowa12,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible reason why the sound adjusted automatically. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Does this happen only when streaming videos?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 3, 2021
  4. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

No sound coming from any streaming service

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Sound driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Sound drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Sound drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right-click on the Audio devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and sound drivers.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Giridhar J, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update.

1. No Discord sound while streaming after latest cumulative update. - Similar Threads - Discord sound while

2. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  3. sound glitch while streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound glitch while streaming: hello,my friend has a problem with his pc. his pc works really well with games and everything else but when he streams over twitch he always get's soundbuggs in the stream and for himself. it's mostly just when stuff happens like alerts pop up but sometimes it also happens...
  4. Discord stream sharing discoloration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord stream sharing discoloration: i have no i dea whats the cause of the stream discolouration, when trying to play game, the stream is my computer,Graphic card: Gefore 1050 Ti https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/discord-stream-sharing-discoloration/d45c4527-a397-4b0a-bd9b-7d96fe80560f
  5. No desktop after latest Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No desktop after latest Cumulative update: Hello, last night I updated to the latest cumulative update ( KB4565503), however when I started my PC today, all I am greeted with is a black screen. I can access the task manager with CTRL+ALT+DEL and can through that open up things like Firefox, a folder, etc. But I do...
  6. sound problems while streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sound problems while streaming: Ive been streaming for a while now and recently got a new headset which is the asus rog delta. because it was lacking some parts in sound for me i decided to get an equalizer so i got equalizer apo. now when i stream with my equalizer boost on my stream sound gets really...
  7. Latest Cumulative Updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Cumulative Updates: Since KB4512941 and KB4511555 update yesterday i noticed the reset option in the advance option on most of the windows apps the details do not display correctly. [ATTACH]...
  8. Downloads folder after latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloads folder after latest cumulative update: Hi, my PC just installed the cumulative update that stated I needed to update the April 2018 update or something. Anyway, my downloads folder now has these horizontal organizers that read, "A long time ago", "Earlier this year", "Last month", etc. How do I remove or turn...
  9. No sound after latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after latest update.: Hello Microsoft Community, Recently, I have updated my laptop, an HP Notebook PC 15-bs033cl, and have experienced a severe issue with my machine. After the update, I did not lose any files (thank goodness), but did lose my sound completely. On the taskbar the volume icon...
  10. Latest cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest cumulative update: KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) will not update and is causes many problems on my PC such as opening up setting and trying to log off. All freeze up. Tried troubleshooting and nothing changed same thing....