Windows 10: No disks showed on left pane of explorer

Discus and support No disks showed on left pane of explorer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I dont understand because in left pane..look my image [img] i see only disk E (why E and not others ) and not others disks like D, G etc.. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hispanico, Jul 27, 2016.

1. hispanico Win User

No disks showed on left pane of explorer

I dont understand because in left pane..look my image

No disks showed on left pane of explorer [​IMG]

i see only disk E (why E and not others ) and not others disks like D, G etc.. i try to make a shortcut from right to left but nothing..why this ?
    Its possible see all my disk on left pane of explorer ??

Thank
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Jul 27, 2016
  2. Lead3 Win User

File Explorer

Hi,

Select View on the menu bar while an Explorer windows is open.

Then select Navigation Pane on the left.

Select Navigation Pane from the menu shown.

If you have the ribbon showing,

just select Navigation Pane on the left. and Select Navigation Pane from the menu shown.

Lead3, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Jerry8AB Win User
    Pane Spacing and Width - File Explorer

Pane Spacing and Width

When I open my Documents folder, the left pane shows my File Explorer listings and the right pane list my documents.

Is there a method to decrease the width of my right pane and increase the width of my left pane?

Thanks,

Jerry

4/29/17

Jerry8AB, Jul 27, 2016
  4. No disks showed on left pane of explorer

Unless I'm missing something, if you click the arrow to the left of Questo PC, it should expand and show them all there.

satanclaus, Jul 27, 2016
  5. hispanico Win User
    Yes of course and thank, but i ask if its possible have the disks showed without click on This Computer every time i want see a different disk

Hispa

hispanico, Jul 27, 2016
  6. The only other way I can think, is if you right click on each of the drives, it offers the option to add to Quick Access (or Accesso Rapido), then they will appear in the list at the top left?

satanclaus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No disks showed on left pane of explorer

1. No disks showed on left pane of explorer - Similar Threads - disks showed left

2. Duplicate drives in left pane of Windows Explorer Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate drives in left pane of Windows Explorer Win10: One of my Win10 PCs has duplicate drives in the left pane of Windows Explorer under MyPC - the primary drive partitions C: and D: and the DVD drive E: only appear once, all the external drives, including the USB ports appear twice - once below the primary entries and again...
  3. File Explorer expand selected folder in left pane

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer expand selected folder in left pane: I want the left pane folder to open and show subfolders when I click on the filename, instead of having to click the little carat to the left of the folder to get this to happen. Windows 10 version 20H2. 181372
  4. Change the order of folder left pane file explorer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change the order of folder left pane file explorer.: Is there a way i can sort these network folders? so they're grouped? Instead of all over? https://i.imgur.com/qQrgusR.png (not by changing name ;)) submitted by /u/x3nius [link] [comments]...
  5. File explorer left pane machine details disappear ...

File explorer left pane machine details disappear ...: Looks like a bug has been introduced with the latest update which I took on 11th August with the File Explorer left pane. The various machine details disappear once you go down a level and remain disappeared when you go back. It's the same with Home or Pro. Don't tell me,...
  6. Directory Showing in Centre Pane but Missing in Left Hand Pane

Directory Showing in Centre Pane but Missing in Left Hand Pane: My wife's computer just started having a strange behavior. She was looking for a Folder under This PC Documents and it wasn't there. It was showing in the Centre Pane when she clicked on Documents. When she clicked on it in Centre Pane, it appeared in the left hand pane....
  7. Auto expand explorer LEFT pane window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto expand explorer LEFT pane window: Hello! Is there a way to have windows explorer auto expand the folder your in on the LEFT pane as well as the right? Thank you! Nancy 131903
  8. Customizing explorer to show whatever you want in left pane?

in Windows 10 Support
    Customizing explorer to show whatever you want in left pane?: Hello, even with tweaks such as "show favorites in quick access", i still can't have what i had in 7, which means all sort of shortcuts with customizable names (apps, script, folders).. Is there still no work around? :/ 60102
  9. Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows explorer left pane displayed with delay: Hi Experts *Smile After upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, once I'm opening the Windows Explorer the left pane display it's content with delay. This is also happening when I try to save something and browsing to were to save, folders displayed with delay. See the...
  10. Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane: This is something that's been bothering me since I upgraded this Dell XPS8700 to windows 10 some two weeks or more ago. The left pane in File Explorer seems to duplicate my drive letters and info other than what's under the entry "This PC". If I look down the list,...