Windows 10: No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

Discus and support No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi, ive been using an assembled desktop running windows 10 pro for the past 5 years without any problems, its configuration is as followsintel 8600k... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sudhir Kumar Bobby, Jun 5, 2023.

1. No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

hi, ive been using an assembled desktop running windows 10 pro for the past 5 years without any problems, its configuration is as followsintel 8600k cpumsi z390 pro carbon ac mb16 GB RAM240 GB SSD1 TB HDDthe display disappeared suddenly 15 days back. after reinstalling windows the display disappeared again. the graphics card doesn't show in device manager and base system device is listed under Others, but drivers cant be installed. BIOS screen shows the graphics card, i did a bios reset and updated the bios too but the problem persists. need help

:)

Sudhir Kumar Bobby, Jun 5, 2023

2. Windows 10 Upgrade Not Recognizing new Graphics Card

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Did you removed the NVidia graphics card before installing Radeon graphics card?
    • Is Radeon HD graphics card externally installed or internally installed?
    I suggest you to uninstall the Display adaptors (NVidia) drivers and check if it helps. Kindly follow the steps to uninstall Display drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    • Search for NVidia Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the display driver
      and select Uninstall.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you

Parth P Patel, Jun 5, 2023
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 5, 2023
  4. r.h.p Win User

No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

1. No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not - Similar Threads - display installing BIOS

2. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  3. My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My display adapter is not recognizing the dedicated graphics card. the the graphics adapter...: Certainly! Here's the revised version with the grammatical errors corrected: Hey there, I use an ASUS A15 laptop. The dedicated graphics card is an NVIDIA 3050 4GB. I've been playing a lot of Witcher 3 and realized that the game is acting super laggy. I went to update my...
  4. No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not: hi, ive been using an assembled desktop running windows 10 pro for the past 5 years without any problems, its configuration is as followsintel 8600k cpumsi z390 pro carbon ac mb16 GB RAM240 GB SSD1 TB HDDthe display disappeared suddenly 15 days back. after reinstalling...
  5. No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No display after installing Windows 10, 11. BIOS recognizes graphics card, windows does not: hi, ive been using an assembled desktop running windows 10 pro for the past 5 years without any problems, its configuration is as followsintel 8600k cpumsi z390 pro carbon ac mb16 GB RAM240 GB SSD1 TB HDDthe display disappeared suddenly 15 days back. after reinstalling...
  6. graphics card for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphics card for windows 11: I have a windows PC with 8gb 4ddr hyperx ram. My PC is core i5, motherboard is Asus hero maximus viii. I just want to ask what is the minimum requirements for a video card to run or upgrade to Windows 11?...
  7. Windows 10 20H2 Not recognizing all graphics cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 20H2 Not recognizing all graphics cards: I have Windows 10 installed, version 20H2. I have 9 NVIDIA graphics cards installed along with the Intel UHD 630 from the i7 9700k CPU. Only 7 NVIDIA cards are recognized in Windows. I have read how others went back to build 1703 and I tried but my motherboard is too new...
  8. Having issues with display output after installing graphic card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issues with display output after installing graphic card.: I'm building a cheapish gaming/home office PC and have ran into my first issue. It's a 7020 optiplex mini tower with a 4690 i5, 16 gb ram. I replaced the psu with a gigabyte 450w bronze. My brother had a leftover card he used for bitcoin mining several years ago rx 570 single...
  9. After Windows 10 Update, my graphics card is not being recognized and the browsers are...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows 10 Update, my graphics card is not being recognized and the browsers are...: Few weeks ago I did a software update for the OS and after it was updated I wanted to boot up Minecraft, it gave me an error saying that minidumps were not allowed. I read here that it was something related to the graphics card so I went and look for the driver for a Radeon...
  10. Graphics card is no longer recognized?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics card is no longer recognized?: Hello, everyone, here's the problem. In my laptop (Dell Inspiron 5570) only the internal iGpu (Intel UHD Graphics) is recognized. My other graphics card (Radeon 530) is no longer recognized. Also in the device manager (where also the hidden devices are shown) the graphics...