Windows 10: NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN

Discus and support NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; recently, my windows no longer display the sign-in option so I can select which method to log on with. just the usual enter password. so I'm unable to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mart77, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Mart77 Win User

NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN

recently, my windows no longer display the sign-in option so I can select which method to log on with. just the usual enter password. so I'm unable to use my hello PIN or picture etc to log on. hoe do I fix that?

:)

Mart77, Apr 28, 2020

2. How to make Windows 10 login Screen display users that are signed in

1. Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run box. Type cmd and press Enter.
    2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.

RainbowPride, Apr 28, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. NO DISPLAY OF SIGN-IN OPTIONS ON WIN 10 LOG-ON SCREEN - Similar Threads - DISPLAY SIGN OPTIONS

2. Log in screen on son's laptop is locked and there are no "sign in options"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Log in screen on son's laptop is locked and there are no "sign in options": We both have Acer Aspire laptops with windows.Mine will open with a pin sign in and below "I forgot my pin" and "sign in options"My sons says "you've entered an incorrect PIN several times. To try again, enter A1B2C3 below and the box says challenge phrase.Once I enter that...
  3. lock screen sign in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen sign in options: I had a remote desktop in my laptop for work. When I added my work microsoft account I wasn't allowed to use my fingerprint scanner anymore due to organization policies. I recently left the job so I deleted the work microsoft account, and I'm still unable to enter my...
  4. “Sign in options” not displaying/not available

“Sign in options” not displaying/not available: Normally, when I open my windows 10 computer, I am presented with a password box and a clickable “sign in options”. The second one is not there anymore, and I have forgotten my password. How do I get the sign in options again?...
  5. Sign in options are not displaying for admin account

Sign in options are not displaying for admin account: After my PC decided to update, I have not been able to choose the sign in option. This is bad since I cannot remember the text password, only the picture password. Is there any way to make this screen show up again? The admin account was only a local account, so I cannot...
  6. Win-10 - Multiple Screen - Display Setting - How to change the Default option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win-10 - Multiple Screen - Display Setting - How to change the Default option: Hello Everyone, I work in an ABW (Activity Based Workstation) office, using different desks every day. Each of these desks are fitted with a dual monitor that we hook the laptop through a Targus docking station. Everyday, we have to switch from the default option of...
  7. Can't log into win 10, screen frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't log into win 10, screen frozen: After 1803 update computer worked fine for maybe a day. Now I can't log on, screen is frozen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cant-log-into-win-10-screen-frozen/645f930e-4a2d-4f1d-bb41-e5be25769f77
  8. Win 10 not opening to log in screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 not opening to log in screen.: I am hoping that someone can help with my problem as i am a complete computer numpty. I installed W10 five weeks ago and until now all has been well. When I turn on my laptop the"normal" picture screen opening appears showing the correct date / time. Any action to...
  9. Power Options on Sign-in Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Power Options on Sign-in Screen: With Windows 8,1 I was able to sign out of my account and then put the PC to sleep (or shutdown, restart or hibernate) by selecting the option in the sign-in screen. But there is no power icon or any power options on the Windows 10 sign-in screen. I can only put the PC into...
  10. Where is "Dim the Display" option in WIn 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where is "Dim the Display" option in WIn 10?: Hey guys, I noticed today when I go to Control panel and go to Power Options, and edit plan settings, there is NO "dim the Display" option anymore. I have it on my Win 7 machine! Anyway to enable this feature in Win 10 Pro? Thanks! 37757