Windows 10: No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

Discus and support No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasWike, Jan 14, 2022.

1. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios, changed and changed back from auto to pci, auto to IEG, and it still does this. I get no power to my keyboard, mouse etc. And after everything, I learn it's a windows 10 issue. I need some help please.

:)

NicholasWike, Jan 14, 2022
  2. bobkn Win User

No Display With GPU in Computer

You don't need graphics drivers to boot.

Consider: when Windows is installed on a new system, you have to get a display to proceed. That's with no OS on the system at all.

For some reason, your motherboard isn't properly switching to the graphics card. Some boards have no BIOS settings for that, and are supposed to do it automatically.

If clearing the CMOS (also known as resetting the Real Time Clock) doesn't help, I don't know what to suggest.

bobkn, Jan 14, 2022
  3. External displays using only Integrated graphics card when connected using Dell Display dock

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the PC is not using NVidia GPU when connected through the docking station.

Since display link uses USB graphics technology to connect multiple monitors using the USB port available on the PC that is the reason it uses the integrated graphics card to extend the displays.

One of the work around you can try to fix the issue is to disable the integrated graphics card on the PC, so that the only graphics being detected is the dedicated one.

You can follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Disable the integrated graphics card drivers.

Note:
    Create a system restore point on the PC before disabling the graphics driver. Refer the article to

Create a system restore point

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and hit enter.
    3. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    4. Now right click on the
      Intel Graphics drivers and click on
      Disable.
    5. Click on OK.

Method 2:

Change the direct 3D settings from NVidia control panel.

1. Right click on any blank space on desktop and click on
      NVidia Control Panel.
    2. Now on the left hand pane expand
      3D settings.
    3. Click on Manage 3D settings.
    4. Under Preferred graphics processor, select
      High-performance NVidia processor.
    5. Click on Apply.

In addition, you can try updating the drivers for Display Link from the

manufacturer’s website

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 14, 2022
  4. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

1. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics - Similar Threads - display PCIE GPU

2. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  3. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not displaying: Hello there I have a old system and recently I reapplied thermal paste on the CPU and GPU. I tidied up the cables and turned the pc on. After turning on I updated the graphics driver and everything worked fine until about 15 minutes later the display stopped getting any...
  4. GPU not displaying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Display not connected to integrated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display not connected to integrated gpu: So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter...
  6. Display not connected to integrated gpu

Display not connected to integrated gpu: So I installed driver for Intel HD 4600 and in device manager there is this device, but when I go to my settings, it says connected to microsoft basic adapter...
  7. Display not connected to integrated gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  9. No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display on PCIE GPU but displays on Integrated Graphics: Hello. So I just bought and installed a ZOTAC Nvidia GeForce GT 710 1GB and installed it on my Lenovo M97 tower. After I boot, it goes to the windows loading logo like usual, and the after it loads it goes to no signal. I've already reinstalled the driver's, went into bios,...
  10. can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can i use two displays on intel graphics integrated graphics: i was wondering if i could use 2 monitors on intel integrated graphics because i already have 1 plugged up in the back of my motherboard so could i plug up another display cord in the back of my motherboard...