Windows 10: No driver for printer for windows10

Discus and support No driver for printer for windows10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any suggestions or do I throw the printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eore, Sep 21, 2018.

1. eore Win User

No driver for printer for windows10

Hi all,I have a HP Officejet 4500.The website has no new driver for windows10 so the printer does not work.Any
    suggestions or do I throw the printer out,thank-you Tony.

:)

2. Windows10 printer driver for my Lexmark X1190

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due the printer driver is out dated. Let’s try the simple methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.

If the above method does not fix the issue try below method information provided.

Method 2.

I would suggest you to update Printer driver and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type
      devmgmt.msc
      in the box and hit Enter.

• Go to Printer queues and locate for the printer.

• Right click on the printer and click on update to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Unable to install printer drivers on Windows10 64bit Pro

Hi Grey,

It is possible that you're unable to install printer drivers due to compatibility issue or corrupted drivers. To provide you the accurate resolution, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that you've followed a dozen suggestions, what are those troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot printer problems
    in Windows 10. You can expand each section and perform the instructions which you're not yet done.

Additionally, you may also check the information shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread about how to determine if you're computer is compatible
    with Windows 10.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Sep 21, 2018
  4. No driver for printer for windows10

printer driver is unavailable

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

It would be grateful if you can reply to this question in order to assist you further:

• How exactly did you try to download the drivers?
    • Did you try to check if the printer driver's are shown in the device manager?
    Let's try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and device
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Step 2: I suggest you to visit the manufacturer website of the printer and download and install the latest drivers and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

No driver for printer for windows10

1. No driver for printer for windows10 - Similar Threads - driver printer windows10

2. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  3. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 & Printer Problem: I use windows10. I can no longer print in color when using "The Print Shop 4.0 Professional" or "Photo Explosion 4.0". On Sunday everything worked fine. On Monday the problem began. I did not install nor download anything other than Windows updates which does so...
  4. Windows10 & Printer Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. no printer sharing in lan windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no printer sharing in lan windows10: i am using 3 windows 10 pro machines in home. two printers are attached to a system and both are shared. all 3 systems are connected via wifi internet router. adding network printers is impossible, tried many fixes including registry edits, nothing works. wiped and...
  6. no printer sharing in lan windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no printer sharing in lan windows10: i am using 3 windows 10 pro machines in home. two printers are attached to a system and both are shared. all 3 systems are connected via wifi internet router. adding network printers is impossible, tried many fixes including registry edits, nothing works. wiped and...
  7. no printer sharing in lan windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Webcam driver for windows10

Webcam driver for windows10: Hello, I cannot find my webcam driver for windows10. My laptop is: Sony Vaio, model: vgn-SR390. Also I couldn’t find a proper driver for its touch pad. Thank you in advance for your help....
  9. Webcam Driver for Windows10

Webcam Driver for Windows10: I have a webcam model Vimicro ZC0301PLH, that is not recognized when I plug in my PC with Windows 10. i would like to know if htere is some option to make it work correctly, Driver or something to do. Thanks in advance. Regards...
  10. Printer will not work in windows10

Printer will not work in windows10: Hi all,I have an HP Officejet 4500.Installed it when 10 was introduced as free.It worked fine untill the anniversary update but no longer works.Went to the hp website and put in the info.and they inform me that there is no driver avaliable.So,can I assume I have to throw...