Windows 10: no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into...

Discus and support no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just upgraded my desktop from win8.1 to win10. It has no network adapter WiFi/Ethernet/WLAN and thus I'm not able to use internet. I have tired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nitin Prajapati, Jun 4, 2020.

1. no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into...

I just upgraded my desktop from win8.1 to win10. It has no network adapter WiFi/Ethernet/WLAN and thus I'm not able to use internet. I have tired installing the new drivers but they are not getting installed. Tried maximum available solutions over the web couldn't work. Also the graphic card is not there. It is currently running over the standard windows graphic card.

No other drivers are found as well. I've no check points to roll back into. Please help.

:)

Nitin Prajapati, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are not getting detected on your computer.

As you have mentioned that you get an error no compatible device found when trying to update driver, I would suggest you to check if there is any hidden device for Intel HD Graphics 630 in the Device Manager. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type devmgmt.msc and hit
      Enter.
    3. Click on View and click on
      Show hidden devices
    4. Go to Display adapters and expand it.
    5. Now, check if Intel HD Graphics driver is listed as
      greyed out device.
    6. If you see the Intel HD Graphics driver, right click on the driver and select Update Driver.
    7. Restart the PC.

I would also suggest you to check in BIOS if the option for Integrated Graphics is disabled. If the option is disabled, I would suggest you to enable and check.

Note: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems
    resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 4, 2020
  4. prelo Win User

no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into...

Intel HD Graphics Driver

If your Intel Graphics card is one of the following :

Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600 cards (4th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200 cards (4th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5300 cards (Intel Core M Processors)

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 (5th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 5500, 6000 (5th Generation)

Intel HD Graphics 515, 520, 530 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Graphics 540, 550 (6th Generation)

Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580 (6th Generation)

try this, it works for many people:

1.- Download from this site the beta zip file (win64_154012.zip), and not the exe file:

Download Beta Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.40]

(for 32-bit download win32_154012.zip).

2.- Unzip the driver to C:\Windows\Temp folder.

3.- Right click on Start and choose Device Manager, Display adapters,
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family.

4.- Double click to open it (or right click and choose Properties).

5.- Click on the Driver tab and then on Update Driver.

6.- On the new tab click on Browse my computer for driver software.

7.- On the new tab click on Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.

8.- On the new tab click on Have Disk.

9.- Click on Browse and then choose Windows\Temp\win64_154012\Graphics\igdlh64.inf
    (igdlh32.inf for 32-bit) and click on Open and then
    OK.

10..- On the new tab where Intel (R) HD Graphics Family is showing click on
    Next and let the driver to install.

11.- The new Driver Version is 20.19.15.4326 and is digitally signed.

Be aware to follow step by step all the procedure and do not try to use the wizard to update the driver directly, in many cases it won’t work.

prelo, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into...

1. no driver is detected, including intel graphics driver and also the network adapters into... - Similar Threads - driver detected including

2. Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Intel Wifi Network Adapter and Driver: Code 31 error being shown for the Intel R Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Wifi Network Adapter. I have also downloaded the latest drivers for it but the system is still not able to detect them in the computer and install the latest drivers. So currently, I am using ethernet cable...
  3. Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Intel Graphics driver includes stability improvements: Intel released a new graphics driver for Microsoft's Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems that include important stability improvements among other improvements. [ATTACH] The driver may be installed automatically on some systems if automatic update management...
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  6. Intel Graphic driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Graphic driver: Hi, I have intel Core i5-7400 @3.00GHz motherboard and it haven't show me intel graphic driver on windows manager. when i install the software manually it show me an error on device manager error code 31. How can i install my intel driver?...
  7. Intel graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel graphics driver: Hi Dear all I want to support for my Acer aspire 4739z,Intel pentium p6200,DDR3 2gb with vga onboard Previously I have used Windows 8.1 that's no problem, But right now I have installed Windows 10 2004 here is problem because not supported from Intel due to Hd Graphics...
  8. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....
  9. Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers

Unable to detect Intel Graphics 630 drivers: I have been running my computer with Intel Graphics 630 since I assembled it in January, 2019. In February I updated the driver to version 25.20.100.6577. I did not bother to do any more updates until 5 days ago, when Intel Update Advisor told me that there was an update...
  10. intel graphic driver

intel graphic driver: On 6/8/10 installed new feature update, the next day my red colors were pink. I checked Intel control panel and checked color settings to find green was green, blue was blue, but red was pink. I checked device manager and check Intel(R) HD graphics family and it noted...