Windows 10: No drivers for windows 10

Discus and support No drivers for windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a old laptop (HP 2000-2128TU) & i want to install windows 10 in it, but hp don't have any drivers for windows 10 for thin model. So if i use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mrKD, Sep 8, 2019.

1. mrKD Win User

No drivers for windows 10

I have a old laptop (HP 2000-2128TU) & i want to install windows 10 in it, but hp don't have any drivers for windows 10 for thin model. So if i use it without any drivers what issues i will face? Or any suggestions what should i do. I intend to use the laptop for coding, browsing & media consumption.

:)

mrKD, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 8, 2019
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. No drivers for windows 10 - Similar Threads - drivers

2. External Monitor (AOC) Driver has been disconnected after recent Windows 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Monitor (AOC) Driver has been disconnected after recent Windows 10 Upgrade: I installed the Windows 10 upgrade last night and have been unable to connect my AOC external monitor to my HP Laptop. This happens almost every time I install an upgrade. It is becoming tedious and incredibly frustrating. Is there a solution to this? Again?...
  3. Multiple incidences of drivers...Continuity

Multiple incidences of drivers...Continuity: I'm trying to help a friend, who has a 6-month-old Lenovo AIO system, running Windows 10 home 2019 edition, Computer model is 0017K Lenovo Idea Center. It runs OK, but doesn't have the power you would expect, so I had a look at what was running and found multiple incidences...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Refuse to Install

Realtek Audio Drivers Refuse to Install: My PC has been missing audio drivers for a while, but I didn't care because I just used an Audiobox USB. Headphones work fine but when I try to connect a microphone to my Audiobox it will not read. Clearly because of the lack of audio drivers. There is no Realtek audio...
  5. No Sound from laptop/Drivers arent running

No Sound from laptop/Drivers arent running: Today in the morning I restarted my computer and after that i noticed that the speaker icon was followed by a red circle with an X. When I hover on it it shows "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" and when i right click it it showa the tipical Open Sound settings, then...
  6. Microsoft Update: October 8, 2019—KB4517389 (OS Build 18362.418): Intel Display Driver:...

Microsoft Update: October 8, 2019—KB4517389 (OS Build 18362.418): Intel Display Driver:...: October 8, 2019—KB4517389 (OS Build 18362.418) contains an Intel Display Driver Update: 26.20.100.7157 which causes display issues as documented below. Rolling back the driver corrects the problem as documented below. Intel Display Driver 26.20.100.7157 Installed......
  7. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  8. No usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf drivers ever show up?

No usbaapl64.inf or usbaapl.inf drivers ever show up?: I am trying to get my Apple iPod Shuffle to mount on my Windows 10 Lenovo. iPhone syncs fine. It seems no matter what I never have any drivers available in the device manager for Apple USB devices. This is after installing iTunes and iCloud using downloads direct from...
  9. PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager

PnP device showing Driver Error with Code 10 in Device Manager: I've been having problem getting my device connected to my laptop. Recently purchased the Acer Aspire 3 (A315-41G-R5RJ) running AMD Ryzen 3 2200U, and a Behringer X-Touch Universal Control Surface for my audio work. The problem I’m facing right now is I’m not able to...
  10. need SMB1 protocol and drivers for obsolete NAS

need SMB1 protocol and drivers for obsolete NAS: I have an old Western Digital World Book Network Attached Storage that uses SMB1 protocol. I have new Windows 10 Home computer that is post SMB1. Is there a simple way for me to add the SMB1 drivers so I can use my NAS. The Knowledge Base articles seem confusing and...