Windows 10: No Drivers found

Discus and support No Drivers found in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new SSD old one gone and I'm trying to install Windows but no media drivers are foundI currently don't have a single OS on my Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tyquawn Darrisaw, Feb 1, 2023.

1. No Drivers found

I bought a new SSD old one gone and I'm trying to install Windows but no media drivers are foundI currently don't have a single OS on my Laptop

:)

Tyquawn Darrisaw, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 1, 2023
  4. No Drivers found

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

No Drivers found

1. No Drivers found - Similar Threads - Drivers found

2. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  3. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found: error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found. All FAQ's checked not worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-system-camera-not-working-showing-error-code/935fe6bc-1067-4605-af72-6f03c3b80361
  4. my system camera not working, showing error code: 0xA00F4244 and camera driver not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2 Driver Errors found in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Driver Errors found in Device Manager: Hello,I've been dealing with a Driver Verifier BSOD at least once a month. Today I noticed that two drivers are missing from two devices I'm not familiar with.I'm not sure what the Base System Device is:but it looks like the Unknown device has something to do the the I/O...
  6. 2 Driver Errors found in Device Manager

2 Driver Errors found in Device Manager: Hello,I've been dealing with a Driver Verifier BSOD at least once a month. Today I noticed that two drivers are missing from two devices I'm not familiar with.I'm not sure what the Base System Device is:but it looks like the Unknown device has something to do the the I/O...
  7. 2 Driver Errors found in Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install: The hard drive for my HP 17-cn0013dx 37P29UA laptop unexpectedly died couple months ago. It was originally equipped with windows 10. I recently got a new Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD NON-RAID SATA 2.5 to replace the old one. However I can't get windows 10 installed on the new hard...
  9. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install: The hard drive for my HP 17-cn0013dx 37P29UA laptop unexpectedly died couple months ago. It was originally equipped with windows 10. I recently got a new Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD NON-RAID SATA 2.5 to replace the old one. However I can't get windows 10 installed on the new hard...
  10. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade