Windows 10: no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen

Discus and support no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; it looks like this [img] when i change windows spotlight to picture or slideshow nothing happens (i assume there must be preview) when i switch to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zloidooraque, Aug 6, 2015.

1. no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen

it looks like this

no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen [​IMG]

when i change windows spotlight to picture or slideshow nothing happens (i assume there must be preview)
    when i switch to other "tab" in settings and then return to "lockscreen", setting is reverted to "windows spotlight"

how to make it work?

:)

zloidooraque, Aug 6, 2015
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

password protected

settings->lockscreen

Then set the 'password' option to On.

[ Pete ], Aug 6, 2015
  3. CJLim Win User
    Protect by password.

Why not just set password for lockscreen. Goto Settings>lockscreen>password. This way your password is required to unlock the phone.

CJLim, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen

1. no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen - Similar Threads - effect option saved

2. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  3. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  4. Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the custom lockscreen image saved at?: Some years ago I added a picture as my lockscreen image and it synced with my microsoft account.Now I want to copy that image file so that I don't lose it and safely change my lockscreen image.I have looked online for a solution but all of them only talked about the spotlight...
  5. lockscreen settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lockscreen settings: after facory resseting my windows 10 computer, it seems as if windows spotlight has stopped working. now when i go on my lockscreen i go onto the main colour of the computer purple . it shows all of the time date and everything , it even shows the info that you get with the...
  6. Lockscreen image save to pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen image save to pc: I had an image that I saved as my screen wallpaper as well as lockscreen image. The thing is when I last update windows 10 my wallpaper turned black. I still have the image in lockscreen. But I have deleted image source from my laptop. How do I get the same picture back. I am...
  7. Power Option in Lockscreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Option in Lockscreen: I have tried many times how to add power option in lockscreen in Youtube and fail. So can you please help me to know how to add power option in lockscreen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-option-in-lockscreen/387a3bd8-93a4-47a3-8c72-a632ebf10549
  8. LockScreen Slideshow options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LockScreen Slideshow options: NORMALLY within the slideshow options there is a 'folder' It's not a folder labeled "Picture". This, I believe, is a link or some type of pointer to C:\Users\[current user]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets which...
  9. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects: Hi I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii turn on (adjust for daylight saving automatically) then the time is true. if i turn it off the time is lagging one hour. i...
  10. Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?

Power Saving possible with Lockscreen Slideshow?: Hi all, I quite like the new lockscreen slideshow but is there a reason why power saving options like sleep don't work with the lockscreen slideshow and is it possible to make it work? Thanks. 62345