Windows 10: No email associates ?

Discus and support No email associates ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; "Send in email" is greyed out. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by davidhk, May 27, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

"Send in email" is greyed out.

davidhk, Jun 11, 2016
  2. philc43 Win User

In my version of windows 10 that function in WordPad works and opens up Microsoft Outlook which I have on my system. I'm just wondering if WLM is not integrating with some of the built-in W10 send mail features and so throws up an error occasionally. Another W10 program that has a send mail function is the Windows Fax & scan. You will probably find that WLM does not work with that either.

philc43, Jun 11, 2016
  3. davidhk Win User
    I might have actually fixed the problem.
    But since I don't know when the error message will appear, I will have to wait a bit. By the end of the day, I should have a more definitive conclusion.

Slartybart mentioned : navigate to %LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail

I used to have 3 email accounts in WLM................... bell.net, Hotmail.com and live.ca.
    I deleted the live.ca account. Don't remember when. 2 months, 3 months ?

Anyway, I went to C:/users/(my name)/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows Live Mail.
    To my surprise I saw a live.ca folder. I tried to open the eml inside. Of course I couldn't. The acct was deleted long ago.
    So I deleted the live.ca folder.

That was about an hour or 2 ago. So far, no error message.
    I'll know at the end of the day.

davidhk, Jun 11, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

No email associates ?

8 hours have passed.
    No error message anymore.
    Problem considered resolved.

davidhk, Jun 11, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    That's great news, well done!

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No email associates ?

1. No email associates ? - Similar Threads - email associates

2. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  3. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email: Hi, I have an issue while signing in Microsoft safety features on PC Windows 10. It doesn't recognize correct Microsoft password and for recovery shows unknown associated email. Please advise, how to fix it....
  4. Microsoft safety features - unknown associated email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...: About seven years ago I was bullied out of the business that I had the account under the email address and he will not cooperate with me to give me the code so I could log on and delete it. I no longer remember what passwords were used then to reset it through no longer...
  6. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...: About seven years ago I was bullied out of the business that I had the account under the email address and he will not cooperate with me to give me the code so I could log on and delete it. I no longer remember what passwords were used then to reset it through no longer...
  7. Need to remove an account from my device and no longer have access to the email associated...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recover access to Microsoft Live account where there is no access to the associated email...: Hi,My dad's PC is refusing to boot into Windows. I want to revert the OS to an earlier version however I need the bitlocker key to do that. Unfortunately my dad cannot recall the password for Microsoft Live to access the bitlocker key, and although I thought I had a note of...
  9. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send my resume out in an email, and this is what I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-email-program-associated-to-perform/149b0b29-2be5-4203-9604-8f99e2e34b95
  10. There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...

There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send...: There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. I am trying to send my resume out in an email, and this is what I get. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-email-program-associated-to-perform/149b0b29-2be5-4203-9604-8f99e2e34b95

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Page and Associates mail