Windows 10: No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

Discus and support No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kubaneedshelp, Jan 17, 2023.

1. No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI What I did was that I have uninstalled the previous driver and installed the one listed before I also tried disabling the driver and installing the new one which is listed before. I have also restarted the system after all of this things any idea why I don't have it?

:)

Kubaneedshelp, Jan 17, 2023
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Jan 17, 2023
  3. i broke my mic in my computer

Hi Eric,

For us to be able to provide you the best options for your concern, can you tell us if you're using a laptop or desktop?

If you are using a laptop, then you will have two options to replace the broken mic on your device:

• If it's still under warranty, you can just send it to the manufacturer so that they will be one to repair your hardware.
    • You can have it checked on any local computer repair shop.

If you are using a desktop computer:

• You can still send your mic to a repair center.
    • You can purchase an external mic to connect to your PC.

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Jan 17, 2023
  4. BulldogXX Win User

No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

Can't close Audio "Enchantments"

You mean 'Enhancements'. Enchantment is something completely different. Your post is not enchanting at all.

To find the Enhancements tab: Control Panel > Sound > right-click on your Playback device and choose Properties > you'll see the Enhancements tab.

If you have beatsAudio by Dr. Dre installed and you don't like what it's doing to your sound, open the program and change its settings. Or uninstall it if you want.

beatsAudio is well-known for favoring bass. Big time.

BulldogXX, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

1. No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop - Similar Threads - enchantment option mic

2. Enchantment Studios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enchantment Studios: so in my task bar, i have an application called enchantment studios which i dont recognize and in the file directory it says AmonVelvetDEE.It doesnt take any cpu% or anything it just sits in the taskbar and i cant even uninstall it, ive uninstalled it before and it didnt...
  3. Enchantment Studios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enchantment Studios: so in my task bar, i have an application called enchantment studios which i dont recognize and in the file directory it says AmonVelvetDEE.It doesnt take any cpu% or anything it just sits in the taskbar and i cant even uninstall it, ive uninstalled it before and it didnt...
  4. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver from Realtek website and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment tab options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI so...
  5. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver from Realtek website and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment tab options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI so...
  6. Missing enchantment option in mic properties tab on a computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI What I did was that I have...
  8. No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop

No enchantment option in mic properties on a normal computer not a laptop: Hi everyone, I have installed the 0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282 driver and when I go to my microphone properties option I do not have the enchantment options. I am currently on windows 10 newest update. My motherboard is PRIME H510M-A WIFI What I did was that I have...
  9. Minecraft - Enchants for armor

Minecraft - Enchants for armor: I never really invested myself into enchanting in Mc, but after doing some research I managed to figure out best combinations for myself. However I want to ask some things about armor enchants. Since only 1 type of protection can be added on armor piece, then is it best to...
  10. New computer windows 10 no mic on either USB of normal mic!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New computer windows 10 no mic on either USB of normal mic!: I got my new computer today, and all was good until I put in the mic...nothing. Removing the ordinary mic also stopped the software for the mic showing up. however neither USB mic nor comms mic input worked. I have tried the usual things, but nothing seems to get the machine...