Windows 10: No enhancement tabs when connecting headset via WMR headset

Discus and support No enhancement tabs when connecting headset via WMR headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since reinstalling windows a week ago i can't get the enhancement tabs to show up when connecting the headset to my Medion Erazer X1000. I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lizara95, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Lizara95 Win User

No enhancement tabs when connecting headset via WMR headset

Since reinstalling windows a week ago i can't get the enhancement tabs to show up when connecting the headset to my Medion Erazer X1000. I've tried different versions of the realtek driver without luck and went back to the recommended version of my motherboard (asus prime h270 plus).
    the mic and headphones work, but i need to reduce background noise etc so I'm clear, but they can't hear everything going on in my background.
    the realtek software also doesn't seem to detect them, when plugged into the VR, so i can't set the noise suppression there.

:)

Lizara95, Mar 12, 2019
  2. catlawsnm Win User

Missing enhancement tab on headset

Hello,

I've tried everything that's been suggested online and am still running into the problem that on some programs my mic sounds find and on others it sounds like a voice changing alien.

So far I have tried:

Troubleshooted all sound devices, to which windows recommends i open the enhancement tab to fix my mic issues and when I click on it, I end up getting a window that's not the tab.

Reinstalling device drivers, including audiotek.

Reverting to a compatible version of my headset drivers.

screencap of what my tabs look like

catlawsnm, Mar 12, 2019
  3. "Headset" option missing in Enhancement

"Headset" option does not show in Menu>Settings>Enhancements of Nokia 6288 when the Headset is plugged to the pop-port, although CA-53 cable works fine for PC Suite.

Only the "Charger" option shows in Enhancements.

"Headset" and other options remain missing, hence I cannot play the Radio, or listen over the HeadSet or any hands-free, bcx I keep getting "Connect an enhancement".

Any suggestions?

http://tonyblu5.blogspot.com

Tony James, Mar 12, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No enhancement tabs when connecting headset via WMR headset :p

cadaveca, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

1. No enhancement tabs when connecting headset via WMR headset - Similar Threads - enhancement tabs connecting

2. Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset: Hi, I have a Tritton Kunai headset and Windows 10. Ive been using it for a while and it worked fine. The mic has stopped hearing my voice, even though I can get sound to register when i blow into it. Reinstalled in device manager, tried volume levels. It works fine on my...
  3. Headset

Headset: Plugging in my headset does not mute the speaker? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/headset/94f93133-bfca-4a0e-b6bd-7e4a2c872dde
  4. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  5. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  6. Headset not being connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not being connected: Hi, I need help. My Acer Aspire E-15 is not registering my laptop as being connected. I have tried trouble-shooting, and there are no options on how to set it as my default output device, it doesn't even pop up. My laptop only has one headphone jack, and sound through the...
  7. Headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset not connecting: Please I need help! I’m trying to connect a brand new headset to my laptop, I plug it in and the sound works great. Though, it gives me no microphone options (which is what I want). I’ve tried left-clicking the sound icon to change it to default out-put device but there is...
  8. To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset: Every time I connect my Sony MDR-1000X bluetooth headset to my laptop running Windows 10 (latest offical update, not insider version), the sound volume is set to maximum without me making it do so. This also was the case with another Windows 10 laptop I got rid of recently....
  9. bluetooth headset connect.

bluetooth headset connect.: After going through all the steps, my pc does not recoginize my headset when it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-headset-connect/17a9c250-d2e5-434b-a654-601a192ec7c0
  10. Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device

Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device: HelloSo three days ago I wiped all of my drives and installed Windows 10. I have a Corsair Vengenace 2100 headset. I installed the realtek drivers from ASUS download section for my motherboard and then I installed the headset drivers.The problem is that my headset does not...